Who are the top players in 2A?

Galilee

My first post on the CoachT site! Proud of my baby boy and hopefully he stays healthy for his senior year. He is a returning ALL-State first team from Grace Christian Academy and he's been working real hard on his fitness. I added a 15 second video of him benching 405lbs last winter. Proud of my boy as am I of ALL of the GCA players!

Let me ask you a question. This boy did not take that bar down to his chest. I asked a man last night in Ronnies red eye that lifts weights and he said you have to touch your chest with the bar. If this boy can touch his chest with the bar and then lift it, then he can play in the SEC. That McKamey man needs to get him a interview with an SEC school. What is this boys name? I want to read about him in my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr.Roy Dillard I'm glad to meet you and "Mr.Horse" with that last post you have redeemed yourself! That was a good one lol lol

"Mr.Roy all I can tell ya is Please watch this video of my husband and son as they explain proper bench Pressing techniques and you think I'm joking but I am lol

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see how AJ Harris #73 from Community wouldn't be one of the best players at least in region 9A. I know most of you don't know him, but you should get to know him, he is extremely strong, quick, plays good football and is a very good kid. AJ won strongest athlete MVP at the NUC in Kinston NC, made the all combine team, got a U100 invite, and a Five Star showcase invite. At the Five Star he held his own really well, and made the top 80 list at #54. At a prospect combine at Bethel AJ ran a 5.7 40, a 4.8 shuttle, and totally dominated in one on ones. AJ isn’t being heavily recruited yet, but gets prob 10 letters each week, about 20 or more emails every week some texts and has had several phone calls with 1AA, D2 and NAIA coaches. He has been invited to over 20 D1aa and D2 prospect camps and has attended 2 already. I know a lot of that stuff don’t mean too much but I think the interest in AJ is growing and he has defiantly turned it up a notch this off season. His bench max in September was about 360 and now it is 405, all the way down and then locked out, can do 20 reps of 250 and 25 reps of 225. AJ is currently trying to max his bench at 425 before the end of the school year and get his 40 to a verified 5.4 (he has ran 5.2 at 265lbs). He is currently listed on NUC at 5ft 11†and 270lbs. AJ is a solid football player who brings no baggage what so ever to the table.

Junior season evaluation video,

NUC combine footage,