3. White House Heritage

4. Decatur Co. Riverside

5. Middle Tennessee Christian

6. Union City

7. Friendship Christian

8. Peabody

9. Silverdale Academy

10. Community

I don't know anything about anybody outside of the Chattanooga area, but I'm guessing that Boyd Buc, South Pitt and Silverdale Academy are all relatively equally strong and two of them will go pretty far this year.

Are their any 'official rankings' for baseball (like the A.P. has for football & basketball)? I don't live or die by rankings, but they are generally a good starting point for a discussion.

I don't know anything about anybody outside of the Chattanooga area, but I'm guessing that Boyd Buc, South Pitt and Silverdale Academy are all relatively equally strong and two of them will go pretty far this year.

Are their any 'official rankings' for baseball (like the A.P. has for football & basketball)? I don't live or die by rankings, but they are generally a good starting point for a discussion.

I'd like to see a 'official ranking' too. My guess was based on VERY LIMITED knowledge of most of these team. I was just trying to get this thread going again.

I like that no one thinks we are a top ten team:)

I think you are & so does TopTennBaseball.com. I can't link from my phone, but here is their top 10 Class A as of April 11, 2013:

1. South Pitt

2. Union City

3. Summertown

4. White House Heritage

5. Friendship Christian

6. Riverside

7. Boyd Buchanan

8. Rockwood

9. Forrest

10. North Greene

What do y'all think?