5A favorites in the playoffs

jaxoncm

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year Dobyns-Bennett and Brentwood were considered teams that would go a long way and neither team made it to the Quarters, much less Semis or State.

Riverdale, you guys should be ashamed if you don't make it back to state. In the east(regions 1,2,3,and 4) Riverdale is the only team with fewer than two losses and they have one themselves. DB, Oak Ridge, Ooltewah, Jefferson Co., all of them are sitting with two or three losses or more. Who can honestly beat Riverdale? (Lincoln Co?)

Just some food for thought:

Every year Riverdale has won state they had a Mr. Football on the team. '94 it Duke, '97 Locke, last year they had both with King and LB Bates.

I'm sure they have a ton of quality kids on this team, but I don't see any of them winning it this year.(Henry could have been a candidate, but he's out). Does this mean they won't win state? Something to think about. :D

Guest OnTop4474

Hey..Jaxoncm..You must be an idiot, Houston won the game 38 to 28 last year. And Houston manhandled them. And if you all happen to make it to the second round we will see you and we will win...Thanks

They should be ashamed? Every body knows that the east is always so much harder than the west. With ppl in the east havin 2 or 3 loses, it goes to prove that the competition is more intense. I mean look, the teams in the west yall are talking about are undefeated, or have lost 1 game(proly to an undefeated team). It just goes to show how much harder the east is and how much higher the level of competition is over here.

Guest Centennial70

I'd have to say Franklin is the better team to tell you the truth. I've played against both and Franklin definatly had a better will to win than Brentwood did until the end of the game. Both teams are very good, don't get me wrong. I just think that Franklin is better, of course the only thing that matters is the W for Brentwood. I think that if Franklin and Brentwood played again that Franklin would win.

Go Centennial in the playoffs!

Posted by OnTop4474:

Hey..Jaxoncm..You must be an idiot, Houston won the game 38 to 28 last year. And Houston manhandled them. And if you all happen to make it to the second round we will see you and we will win...Thanks

LOL OnTop4474.....Jaxoncm was talking about this year and not last year. Plus, what I really find funny is that you say that if JCM makes it to the 2nd round that Houston will see them and beat them. For that to happen then you are assuming that Germantown will beat Houston on Friday night. Hmmmmm....not much confidence in your team.

The score was 31-28 with JCM driving for the win, when JCM fumbled and Houston ran it back for six. As for the manhandling I was refering to the 34-7 whipping the starters put on Bolton. the final score was 34-20 but two of the td's come on the scrubs. Not sure what the Bolton vs Houston score was but I know who won.