South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

I assume that was my post that got deleted. I guess I can understand why, however it was the truth.

Whether It Was True Or Untrue...it Has No Bearing On This Forum...And This Is Not The Place For That Type Of Discussion...It Never Has Been Allowed And Never Will Be...May I Suggest Topic.com or Your Local School Board Meeting ...We Like To Keep This Board About Goats...Trolls...Mythical Characters Like Old Pirates And Skillet Slingers...Let's Leave that type Discussion For Hardee's, Wendy's, And Food Lion And Football Field Sidelines...Moonshine, Motel Rooms, Goats And Jumper Cables Are The Etiquote Around Here...Have Fun..Loosen Up A Lil And Leave that Stuff Out Of Here...

• Upvote 1

Whether It Was True Or Untrue...it Has No Bearing On This Forum...And This Is Not The Place For That Type Of Discussion...It Never Has Been Allowed And Never Will Be...May I Suggest Topic.com or Your Local School Board Meeting ...We Like To Keep This Board About Goats...Trolls...Mythical Characters Like Old Pirates And Skillet Slingers...Let's Leave that type Discussion For Hardee's, Wendy's, And Food Lion And Football Field Sidelines...Moonshine, Motel Rooms, Goats And Jumper Cables Are The Etiquote Around Here...Have Fun..Loosen Up A Lil And Leave that Stuff Out Of Here...

+ infinity

I wish the young lads down there at South Pittsburg the best of luck with their new coach. Their would be know coaching search if a legend like myself had decided to take the job. The living legend coach Grider approached me last year about taking the job. After some thought I just had to many speaking engagements to fit in this coaching job to my schedule. Also it is going to be hard to fill the shoes of a legend such as coach Grider, but it would be nearly impossible for the next coach to step into the shoes for a the biggest living legend myself. I will try to grace everyone with my presence next year and as always I will be evaluating some young lads to see if they can achieve legend status. I will also be available to sign autographs and pose for pictures. As always good luck to all the young lads with their off season workouts.

Edited by TheLivingLegend

yOU fORGOT tO mENTION mURPHY'S pOLE

Edited by MountainTroll

Old Pirate says as a coach grows older the fire isn't as hot in the furnace either in the bedroom or on the playing field as when a feller is younger. That is the prime reason OP says a younger coach usually has more fire & is what the Pirates need! Not a older feller trying to prove he still has it but finds out he usually needs an assistant wearing blue......LOPAO.......

What kind of mess is this? Our boys wear orange and black, not blue. I will be real mad if Griders replacement tries to change our colors to blue like that Reynolds man team. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. That Hargis man said Grider had over 100 coaches apply to be Griders replacement. Does anybody no if Grider has interviewed any of these coaches? If he has over 100 coaches to interview, he better hurry up. Our boys are already behind on lifting weights because Grider has taken so long to get us a coach. Im going find to Foodland tomorrow and im going to ask that man I talk to about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Let me ask you a question. That Hargis man said Grider had over 100 coaches apply to be Griders replacement. Does anybody no if Grider has interviewed any of these coaches? If he has over 100 coaches to interview, he better hurry up. Our boys are already behind on lifting weights because Grider has taken so long to get us a coach. Im going find to Foodland tomorrow and im going to ask that man I talk to about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Roy,I heard there are 110 applicants looking to be interviewed for Griders replacement.I heard the interviewing will start Monday and he will be interviewing Two a Days Monday thru Friday.This is a lot of mess! If Grider only interviews Two a Days,it'll be St. Valentines day before he gives our coach a name! Grider needs to do Five a Days through the week and Two a days on Saturday and 3 on Sunday to have a coach in place by Feb!!...I'm ready for Griders replacement to get a name!!