South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

You have missed all the fun.... Or have you??? :popcorneater:

Bahaha Fun?? Man this place is so over run by Lawdogs there isn't much fun left to have. Too many women on here that wears their heart on a sleeve....Now I read all the new coaching suspense and even though my post never saw the light of day and this one may mot either but the hire didn't surprise TT...Not one bit...Grider said he was going outside SP to hire somebody and thats exactly what he did...Some questioned the hire but really why would he give up the job to Stone when he has things going so good in baseball? D Wilson is back making girls bball relevant again and now Grider is going to do softball. If Rocky Ross is able to live up to his billing its a big upgrade in football too. Grider set the bar sure but everyone knows 1A is weak as water during SP's most recent run. We won 2 of last 6 but dont let your memory fool you SP was the favorite EVERY year of those...The program needed some new energy honestly...SP now has potentially the best set of coaches in place it's EVER had....No idea who is going to run the ship but I'm sure the 4 wise men in place will handpick them a Cpt soon enough...That is all....Little Monday afternoon Venom for those who has missed it.......

Bahaha Fun?? Man this place is so over run by Lawdogs there isn't much fun left to have. Too many women on here that wears their heart on a sleeve....Now I read all the new coaching suspense and even though my post never saw the light of day and this one may mot either but the hire didn't surprise TT...Not one bit...Grider said he was going outside SP to hire somebody and thats exactly what he did...Some questioned the hire but really why would he give up the job to Stone when he has things going so good in baseball? D Wilson is back making girls bball relevant again and now Grider is going to do softball. If Rocky Ross is able to live up to his billing its a big upgrade in football too. Grider set the bar sure but everyone knows 1A is weak as water during SP's most recent run. We won 2 of last 6 but dont let your memory fool you SP was the favorite EVERY year of those...The program needed some new energy honestly...SP now has potentially the best set of coaches in place it's EVER had....No idea who is going to run the ship but I'm sure the 4 wise men in place will handpick them a Cpt soon enough...That is all....Little Monday afternoon Venom for those who has missed it.......

Ole Traintracks! It's been awhile since we saw some venom in here.

Jest talked to a couple fellers who says Lankford is leaving! Now OP feels if he does stay he has yet shown he can get into shape. Ain't meaning to be negative but someone else better be ready to step up.

Rocky best hope not! SP needs "The Train" to return to his Soph form. Lost some hunger after early success but will step up this year as a SR. This class has always been dubbed "The next great class" and they have yet to win one. Time is ticking... Him and Mitchell will be hard to deal with in same backfield no matter what offense they run though.... That is all

Jest talked to a couple fellers who says Lankford is leaving! Now OP feels if he does stay he has yet shown he can get into shape. Ain't meaning to be negative but someone else better be ready to step up.

He threatens every year! The way I see it is if you don't have the pride and think you are higher and mightier than everyone else then go ahead and leave!

As the lady says: I ain't got time for that!

P.s. to him - you are NOT gonna play in the SEC

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe