South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Legit, do you think they were playing buddy ball? It looked like pretty slim pickings on the sidelines last year to me. I saw most of those kids going both ways for the entire game. Maybe I missed something. The only question I had last year was Lankford. He needs to be on the field every play on both sides. Other than that I don't know of any other that wasn't out there that needed to be.

My big concern for the 2013 season is the leadership qualities. You can be a good football player, but not a good teammate. IMO you need both to be successful. Legit, you know this from our playing days together. We would always go to war for our brothers on the team.

Not as much last year but go back a couple and it is pretty obvious. I want give examples on here but I'm sure we will run into each other at some game. Maybe last game of regular season in jasper as they cry again over their butts getting kicked.

there's no need to even acknowledge you till jasper becomes relevant again and I mean defeating us. So quiet down and post something on your thread. Of course no one even looks at your thread for weeks at a time

Yeah and I'm sure Mr. LEsht that u nvr down Marion on these threads especially while Marion was going the coaching carousel like SP about to.. Marion hasn't been very relevant over past 7 years, but go back through history of this rivalry and you tell me what's coming...

Edited by 98nationalchmps

Yeah and I'm sure Mr. LEsht that u nvr down Marion on these threads especially while Marion was going the coaching carousel like SP about to.. Marion hasn't been very relevant over past 7 years, but go back through history of this rivalry and you tell me what's coming...

no to be quite honest I didn't care who your coach was but was hopeing Randy Kirkpatrick wouldhave gotten a chance. And know iI font see jasper going on long winning streak against us.

1. I'm no Tn fan.

2. He and his wife are still under contract with Calhoun

3. They have a contract on house in Calhoun to sell

4. They have a house lined up here.

5. They have a child in school there

If it is not in writing it is not worth jack. This is all I will say. Hope this answers questions. Good luck to the Pirates and Ricky. Both will survive and move on.

If both are still under contract with Calhoun, then that brings the excuse the he didn't have a job now. Contracts are legal binding and $ is paid. Recon folkes are interested in jest where he had a house lined up to move to? Sure ain't been much chatter about it being in SP. Your post provides other unanswered questions.

I wish I had something substantial to say about all this, but I don't. SPHS is skating on thin ice right now...no principal and no head football coach. This can't be denied. But look at the 1A & 2A Playoff Teams section of CoachT.....who is ALWAYS at the top?........SPHS. That's a testament to the passion we have for football. And it's that passion that will pull us through this. No one person is responsible for our success....not Vic, not Ross, not Stone....no one. It's the collective effort and passion of the fans, the parents, the coaches and the players that has gotten us the to top of the pyramid and it's that collective effort that will keep us there. We need to stop this bickering amoungst ourselves and pull together and start being part of the solution....not part of the problem.

Edited by D60

If both are still under contract with Calhoun, then that brings the excuse the he didn't have a job now. Contracts are legal binding and $ is paid. Recon folkes are interested in jest where he had a house lined up to move to? Sure ain't been much chatter about it being in SP. Your post provides other unanswered questions.

He had his worked out with Calhoun. As far as housing, he would be right close to home. Maybe Kimball in Grider's neighorhood. There are some ticked off folks right now in SP who fully support Rick. That's a fact. So OP go ahead and post again so you get the last word in but you can't resign from something you dont have. I think some clarification will be round the corner.

He had his worked out with Calhoun. As far as housing, he would be right close to home. Maybe Kimball in Grider's neighorhood. There are some ticked off folks right now in SP who fully support Rick. That's a fact. So OP go ahead and post again so you get the last word in but you can't resign from something you dont have. I think some clarification will be round the corner.

Feller this ain't about the last word.....Old Pirate has posted for weeks regarding the uncertainty of this mess. Now it has surfaced and SP folkes ain't happy that the program has been saddled with this mess. As previously posted it starts at the top and it is obvious theys been a huge problem made.