South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

What kind of mess is this? Is Grider trying to get this Rang man to coach our boys? If he is, somebody needs to tell Grider he is messing up. This Rang man has been at 4 different schools already and he is still real young. Grider better research this Rang man a little before he gets him to coach our boys. Grider did not research that Ross man enough and he has already left our boys. This Rang man also has been on probabtion at his school. That paper said he left some kids unattended taking test because he had the immediate urge to go the bathroom. Does this Rang man have a prostate problem? If he does I can tell him a good prostate doctor. I used to have the immediate urge until he fixed my prostate. You think im joking but im not.

This will have to go in the Roy Dillard Hall of Fame.

My sources also say that's fairly accurate, but Hale might retire teaching this year. He might stay as a coach, though. Heath is another story....don't know about him. Someone asked who was over weightlifting...it's Bradford.

GreenBeene, Is you an insider, or jest like OP and has the ear close to the ground and rely on the skillet slinger to bring some facts back to the cave. Old Pirate played a few rounds with some fellers that enlightened OP on a few things. Course, ain't foe sure jest how much they knowed...to be actual fact..... Edited by OLD PIRATE

I think the only thing to say is that the people in charge will make the best decision for the program and for the people of south piitt. If it happens to be the coach from knox powell more power to him. still at some point you have to ask out of all the people that applied that this was the guy for the job baggage or not, the other 138 fell short of a guy who had never been a head coach and a very young guy coming out from under a cloud...anyone decent will wind up having a good record at south pitt year in and year out...find that guy that can bring you back to state championship competition and hire him....luckily in the end if the south pitt people can live with 9-2, 8-4, 7-4 and have fierece competition against your heated rivial you will be fine, things don't go well in a couple of 3-4 years someone can take it back and right the ship.....the next choice will go along way in knowing your future...you don't need a rocket scientist to be your head coach, you can have several guys come off the street and win 7 games each year with the talent and work ethic of the pirate players

I think the only thing to say is that the people in charge will make the best decision for the program and for the people of south piitt. If it happens to be the coach from knox powell more power to him. still at some point you have to ask out of all the people that applied that this was the guy for the job baggage or not, the other 138 fell short of a guy who had never been a head coach and a very young guy coming out from under a cloud...anyone decent will wind up having a good record at south pitt year in and year out...find that guy that can bring you back to state championship competition and hire him....luckily in the end if the south pitt people can live with 9-2, 8-4, 7-4 and have fierece competition against your heated rivial you will be fine, things don't go well in a couple of 3-4 years someone can take it back and right the ship.....the next choice will go along way in knowing your future...you don't need a rocket scientist to be your head coach, you can have several guys come off the street and win 7 games each year with the talent and work ethic of the pirate players

Coach, did you apply for the job?

Old Pirate ain't NO fan of a peach fuzz coach that ain't done nothing but bee-bop around. Hopefully a wiser decision will be made this time around! Stability should be a major consideration and not the words of another "Snack Oil Salesman"

You're not fooling anyone... You're so deep inside SPHS that your window gives you a view of Vic sitting at his desk instead of outside. I've heard that some of those had quit or wasn't going to coach with Ross. Guess we'll see in a few weeks when the new guy is named.

LOPAO...sounds like yous got the inside. Word is Coach Heath had reportedly decided to pursue an administration job. Perhaps someone actually on the inside can shed some more light. Sounds to Old Pirate coach Mac ain't the only feller from Jasper that's been visiting Harvey's for all the late breaking Pirate info...course SP folkes knows about which ones are the liars tables, pert near sure the ones that is either empty or else some feller sitting alone and ain't got no lie to lesson to are a safe bet! Edited by OLD PIRATE

What kind of mess is this? Is Grider trying to get this Rang man to coach our boys? If he is, somebody needs to tell Grider he is messing up. This Rang man has been at 4 different schools already and he is still real young. Grider better research this Rang man a little before he gets him to coach our boys. Grider did not research that Ross man enough and he has already left our boys. This Rang man also has been on probabtion at his school. That paper said he left some kids unattended taking test because he had the immediate urge to go the bathroom. Does this Rang man have a prostate problem? If he does I can tell him a good prostate doctor. I used to have the immediate urge until he fixed my prostate. You think im joking but im not.

Roy D, you done and caused Old Pirate to become a right concerned now. Ifin SP hires a coach that has a problem like that, look for a new Port-a-Pot to be put on the sidelines. Dad burnit the logical place would be at the 50 yd line too. Now theys going to be a heep of folkes upset if that happens....You may think Old Pirate is joking....Well OP ain't joking neither...

BTW Roy, would you be available and willing to walk the SP sidelines with a pair of britches with huge dry pockets ifin the port-a-pots aren't allowed?

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Everyone knows we have coaches at the schools here and even across the line with some questions about their character. Before everyone attacks I said until PROVEN.

You are right Legit, but If that guy is really 25-26 years old and has been to 4 schools in 4 years? I don't know if I like the sound of that. It's only speculation at this point anyway.

How bout ye fellers. I'm a guessin' it's putt neart time that I got my nickel and dime s worth of this conversation. My first cousin twice removed Maybel is married to one of them thar old timey pirates and I was visitating with them after the Sunrise service on Sunday. You see, Delmar has had to change his ways after the latest incarsaratuon. But I digress. That feller was telling me that the inside scoop is that the Ross man did them pirates a huge favor by ajumpin' ship like he did. He told me that the new coach was gonna be a shocker cause of his'n reputation as a coach. Hold on to yer jock straps fellers cause it's bout to commence thundering and lightening down thar at McReynold's High. Acourse I told that feller it didn't make no bit of difference who theys get and what theys got, these here Bryant brothers have got our yeller jackets primed and ready. I rode ol sary lou out by the school last week and theys was working hard. Them boys was hittin' and them pads was pippin' and theys was all jumpin' round hollerin like theys done all caught the Holy Ghost or sumptin. You bunch of Mtn waste water wash off down in the Great Valley best be afeared. Y'all know what Delamar says. Come on in boys the waters fine!

How bout ye fellers. I'm a guessin' it's putt neart time that I got my nickel and dime s worth of this conversation. My first cousin twice removed Maybel is married to one of them thar old timey pirates and I was visitating with them after the Sunrise service on Sunday. You see, Delmar has had to change his ways after the latest incarsaratuon. But I digress. That feller was telling me that the inside scoop is that the Ross man did them pirates a huge favor by ajumpin' ship like he did. He told me that the new coach was gonna be a shocker cause of his'n reputation as a coach. Hold on to yer jock straps fellers cause it's bout to commence thundering and lightening down thar at McReynold's High. Acourse I told that feller it didn't make no bit of difference who theys get and what theys got, these here Bryant brothers have got our yeller jackets primed and ready. I rode ol sary lou out by the school last week and theys was working hard. Them boys was hittin' and them pads was pippin' and theys was all jumpin' round hollerin like theys done all caught the Holy Ghost or sumptin. You bunch of Mtn waste water wash off down in the Great Valley best be afeared. Y'all know what Delmar says. Come on in boys the waters fine!

Dad burnit if it ain't long lost kin Delmar....! Now Old Pirate seas yous been brewing that Mtn juice again. Them Grundy Jackets ain't got no stingers like them Trousdale Jackets. Recon ain't nury one a bit skeerd of you Mtn Jackets.. Edited by OLD PIRATE