South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Didn't say it didn't exist. What I implied is few up in Grungy County would have known about it. I doubt they played McReynolds.

Dont go on believin that wes didnt do our fair share o runnin round. I never did play against that McReynold school but wes all knew wheres it was. It burnt down around 65. A feller that was in Uncle Sams army wifth me got a newspaper sent to him from his mama. That was a year afore I got outta Uncle Sams army. In a week or so youns gona be sayin ol Delmar is a right smart individual. Come on in boys the water is fine.

Dont go on believin that wes didnt do our fair share o runnin round. I never did play against that McReynold school but wes all knew wheres it was. It burnt down around 65. A feller that was in Uncle Sams army wifth me got a newspaper sent to him from his mama. That was a year afore I got outta Uncle Sams army. In a week or so youns gona be sayin ol Delmar is a right smart individual. Come on in boys the water is fine.

Delmar might be on to something. I have never seen Delmar on SP threads like this. Maybe a little birdy told him something. Come on and give us a hint. Is this coach a high profile coach?

RLH, you're not really in Tallahassee are ya? LMBO

no Mr Ambassador i dont think he is i rekon he is real close! I heard at the Pirate this mornin over my bowl of gravy that they was gonna hire ole Johnny Stone and Donald Blansett to coach our boys and they was gonna help teach them younguns the SANGLE WANGGGG!!!!!! i rekon ambassador and legit could help teach some of that offense too!! 46 on 2 hut hut Edited by URJasper

no Mr Ambassador i dont think he is i rekon he is real close! I heard at the Pirate this mornin over my bowl of gravy that they was gonna hire ole Johnny Stone and Donald Blansett to coach our boys and they was gonna help teach them younguns the SANGLE WANGGGG!!!!!! i rekon ambassador and legit could help teach some of that offense too!! 46 on 2 hut hut

Ole Harvey keeps tellin me the next coaches are Hootie, Mean Gene, and Jimbo!

Oh me boy pirate mike all I do is mow the grass doe dee doe doe doe .....this is a real mess I bet my good buddy ole don grider is looking down not likin the way Vic is letting our boat sink he better plug the ship with a smart hire or we all may be swimming and I can't swim doe dee doe doe doe hmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm but all I can do is mow the grass and tell the other team they are number one ur jasper said something about stone and blansett being the coach that won't work either stone spends to much time singing at the Mexican rest and blansett stay on the golf course to much hmmmmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm doe me boy. But they better hire one fast this grass is about to start growing and I ain't doing it by myself my push mower will break down and I can't drive one of them zero turn mowers I would end up on the baseball field doe me boy h,mmmm hmmmm we have a big mess going on down there

C'mon now you are from SP and everyone that's been around sports all their life knows Hootie

I've never met the man, what's he look like??? ;)

I think things will be ok in Pirate land folks. As of Monday there were more than 100 applicants. Many of the same ones from the first go around as well as some with incredible resumes, including a couple with state titles.

I've never met the man, what's he look like??? ;)

I think things will be ok in Pirate land folks. As of Monday there were more than 100 applicants. Many of the same ones from the first go around as well as some with incredible resumes, including a couple with state titles.

So you is an insider....Old Pirate can't figure out all the interest? Figure they's a HEEP of fellers that want to handle a gold ball...