South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Why do we have all these wanna bees on our thread. Until Jasper can beat us I don't think they deserve trying to associate with us. We are an elite team known state wide. Jasper is stilling on past glory. I hear it every year and every year it is the same. Moore will have these boys ready. Jasper wants to beat us so bad it will cause them problems with early games. I predict right now that Grundy beats em. We don't even look at your thread so you come on here and take shots now, because you know it ends when you play us. Go away until you prove you can compete.

I knew some real Pirates existed. Thank you for showing you Orange and Black colors. Couldn't have said it better myself

Why do we have all these wanna bees on our thread. Until Jasper can beat us I don't think they deserve trying to associate with us. We are an elite team known state wide. Jasper is stilling on past glory. I hear it every year and every year it is the same. Moore will have these boys ready. Jasper wants to beat us so bad it will cause them problems with early games. I predict right now that Grundy beats em. We don't even look at your thread so you come on here and take shots now, because you know it ends when you play us. Go away until you prove you can compete.

hahaha...Dumb^. Elite? Wanna Bees? hahaha NO! but it made me laugh and you talk like MARION COUNTY has never beat South Kimball and you also talk like you guys did something last year but i do believe while we were still playing last year you guys were still reading about us in the newspaper. Just Saying...MC

Did we beat you by 30 pts last year. Have y'all scored 21 in the last 3 years. What 150 to 21 in the last 3 years. This is just an estimate. You have done better at least you scored last year.

True. But i mean we hold the most consecutive wins in this series and you guys will probably never break that because your streak ends this year cause sp is not as fast as they have been in years past. Just Saying

True. But i mean we hold the most consecutive wins in this series and you guys will probably never break that because your streak ends this year cause sp is not as fast as they have been in years past. Just Saying

I don't know if you have seen SP this year but overall from seniors down to freshmen this team may be faster than the last couple of years

I don't know if you have seen SP this year but overall from seniors down to freshmen this team may be faster than the last couple of years

I have seen and they aren't that fast and for sure not as fast as glenn thinks i have a feeling that guy drinks alot and most everything is a blur so maybe everything looks fast. Just Saying.

Hi it's Glenn. We havent talked before but Im new here. What Im telling you is I guess your not very smart. The pirates are very fast. They don't have a guy as fast as number 2 last year but we have more fast guys than last year. We have 2 sophomores that are pretty fast and 3 freshman that are fast. Probably all as fast as anyone you have. We have number 6 that could run from field goal to field goal and beat your big boy starting from the 50. We have number 28 that will hurdle Warriors and keep going. The Warriors are not that fast. I guess I'm sorry to tell you that but they are not. They need to get faster to beat the Pirates.

From Glenn