October 18 - Lookout Valley * - Home

October 25 - Polk County - Home

November 1 - Marion County * - Away

* = District Game

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7-3 or 6-4 but the schedule will prepare u for the playoffs. 8-2 would b incredible

Agreed......8-2 with this schedule and a new head coach would elevate (Tim?) to a coaching legend status.

Another road heavy playoff situation like the past 2 years.

..........and a deep playoff run would elevate him to "Vic Who?" status. Good luck. Sounds like SP has made an excellent choice.

Agreed......8-2 with this schedule and a new head coach would elevate (Tim?) to a coaching legend status.

..........and a deep playoff run would elevate him to "Vic Who?" status. Good luck. Sounds like SP has made an excellent choice.

JoeWillie12, thanks for the kind words. Let me ask you a question..has the LivingLegend died and made you the one to grant a LegendStatus?...LOL

JoeWillie12, thanks for the kind words. Let me ask you a question..has the LivingLegend died and made you the one to grant a LegendStatus?...LOL

South, the last time JW12 commented on a post containing another person's screen name some Moderator literally ripped it from Coacht context, wadded it up and drop kicked it somewhere West of the Mississippi River. I won't be coaxed down that path again. I like the SP choice for coach. Hope he goes 9-1 for the season, with MC going 10 - 0. Would not be too disappointed to see records reversed, though its not likely for either team. Season ending game should be (hopefully) less like recent history. That's another thing I like, season ending MC / SP game. Just seems right.