Dobyns-Bennett Spring Practice?

Does anyone know how that went or anyone heard how we looked considering we have guys in other sports.

TS - who is not participating in spring practice? I went to the D-B - Sullivan South scrimmage today and was shocked at how lackluster the offense looked against a 4A squad. Rebels were up 3TD to 0 on the 1 on 1's when I left. Indian sophomore QB's are going to have to grow up a lot. Really curious as to who may have been out...

I know the Barger kid is running track still. I saw him run in the sectionals at Hardin Valley over the weekend.

t

I'm sure that the Barger kid was listed as a senior on last year's roster so he would not be eligible anyway. I've read most of the write-ups in the Kingsport paper about the baseball team and haven't recognized any football key contributors (who are not already seniors). In track the only key contributor that I recognized (who wasnt a senior) was Zach Casey. One of my D-B friends told me that the 2013 Tribe team woiuld be riding on Zach's shoulders. There were a few more football players on the track & field team but no other underclassmen that I recognized as previously having a BIG impact on the football field. So, given all that, who are they talking about as being missing???