Kingston's next coach?

rcpatriot

The deal was finished around 4 today. He wasn't getting alot of support from boosters with his changes, along with some other issues as well.

I believe the top two candidates for the job will be Bryan Panky heac coach of Austin East (former Defensive Coordinator for Kingston) or Wiley Brackett, head coach of Oliver Springs. Brackett was a former coach at Kingston as well. Outside of those two guys i'm not sure who Kingston will go after.

What happened with Harrision? This list was posted on another website earlier today about possible candidates for the position. I have heard a few names off this list as well with the likes of Panky but i feel he will stay where he is at just to prove a point to Roane County. Brackett from what i heard last is staying at O.S. for a few more years.

Bryan Panky- head coach of Austin East & former Middle School Head Coach / High School Defensive Coordinator for Kingston who was snubbed last year for Harrison

Wiley Brackett- head coach of Oliver Springs former Kingston assistant

Larry Davis- Long time High School head coach and University of Memphis & University Of Ole Miss Assistant Coach

Bill Alexander- Davidson Academy current head coach. Not much information on him.

James Gibson- Current college assistant coach at Kentucky Christian University and grandson of former Kingston Head Coach Jim Gibson.

Dickie Brown- Alvin C York Coach who applied last year but things didn't work out.

Joe Campbell- Midway Head Coach and Midway Graduate who could be a possible candidate that would be a long time Kingston coach

Edited by InsiderJacket

I was kinda iffy about the hire..he upgraded the facilities.and things like that.i heard the players didnt like him.we only have 21 players before freshman..kingston is used to having 70 plus kids playing.panky got snubbed last year.but i do believe he would come back home.he knows about tradition.hard work.dedication.had 100 kids come out for middle school.when he was the head coach.so kids love him..he knows all about rivalries as well..but this will unfold quickly.

Collier's job if he want's it, in my opinion...but will be hard to give up the position and money he's getting at Webb.

Pankey, if anyone can get a kid to put on the orange and blue, he can.

Wiley, has a good thing going at OS and has built a new beginning there...be hard to leave that.

Bye, bye Harrison........take your white "K" with you!