CPA vs Kingbury (H) Who ya got? (Including updates)

NotNoahHouck

FINAL Kingsbury 3 CPA 2. So glad a PUBLIC school won!! It's funny how the "C" in CPA and CAK stands for christian and yet they act like freakin' idiots. GO PUBLIC SCHOOLS

Hey I saw a post on another forum that said if private schools want to play Division 1 than they should have to play AAA (5A & 6A) I think that's a good idea

FINAL Kingsbury 3 CPA 2. So glad a PUBLIC school won!! It's funny how the "C" in CPA and CAK stands for christian and yet they act like freakin' idiots. GO PUBLIC SCHOOLS

And you are so holy? And remind me whom your team is? Did they get past the first round of district?

I know this isn't what they want to hear, but congrats to CPA on a great season and being one of the final four teams left in the state. Kingsbury is a talented, athletic team and will go to the finals for the third straight year.

I am a senior on the Greeneville squad, and we have lost 2-1 twice, and then this year we lost the third time on PKs after multiple OT periods stuck at 1-1. I watched this game online, and I must say the CPA announcer was a class act and did an excellent job.

Again, congrats to CPA on a great season, and congrats to Kingsbury for a third straight final.

• Upvote 1