White House vs CAK

Bump11

It was a straight red. Not a second yellow. He can't play in final. If it would have been a second yellow, he would be able to play.

Unfortunate, but will learn a lesson.

Cak still wins 2-0 in the final without Creel

I believe you are incorrect. From my contacts, he was given the first for the foul and the second for dissent. Either way, he can't play (a soft red is still a game suspension)

It was a straight red. Not a second yellow. He can't play in final. If it would have been a second yellow, he would be able to play.

Unfortunate, but will learn a lesson.

Cak still wins 2-0 in the final without Creel

It was 2 yellows. NOT straight red. And like he said ^ either way he is suspended and will not play friday.

let me clear it up BigG and bump11. when I said it was a straight red, I was meaning the second time. Yes, he got a yellow, and then a straight red. it was NOT 2 yellows. (my source read the report) also.......................................... bigG, I believe you are incorrect. if he would have been given a 2nd yellow, he would be allowed to play in the championship. Cak should still be fine. they had to do this last year also because of Creel's red card:)