ROANE COUNTY FOOTBALL

ITS EARLY BUT JUST ABOUT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT THERE TEAMS BRING BACK SO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ARE ALL THE ROANE COUNTY TEAMS GOING TO LOOK LIKE THIS YEAR. JUST WONDERING CAUSE I TRY 2 CATCH SOMEONES HOME GAME EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT 2 OLD 2 TRAVEL WITH ONE TEAM ANYMORE.

heard the Inman kid from Rockwood went to Grace-Any truth to that?

I KNOW ROCKWOOD LOST A FEW PUJO AND I HEARD INMAN ENDED UP AT GRACE DONT KNOW IF ITS TRUE BUT I HEARD HE WAS THERE

WOW, I've got alot of respect for the Rockwood program. That would be a big loss,but good luck just the same. Coach Webb does a great job.

IT WOULD BE EXPENSIVE IF HE IS JUST GOING THERE CAUSE OF FOOTBALL

Well i am sure its not just for football,he needs guidance in his spirtiual life and Grace needs guidance at the tailback slot!Every year this crap goes on its getting to be ridiculous(well it past that a few years ago)but nobody in District 3 can catch a break.That kid and his brother whom i think was a starting Linebacker are two quality players.Grace hit a gold mine!!!Oh well i guess i am just whinning now.i wonder which one of the clergy they are staying with.LOL(joke)I think???