ROANE COUNTY FOOTBALL

Somebody needs to check the facts.......... I heard the receiver had a change of heart???? Don't know e whole story but he didn't go. Alerts that's what I've been told??? I wonder what the Inmans take on all of this is?? If they post wonder if they will be offended knowing a bunch of has Beens or maybe even have not been, men or boys on here second guessing their or their parents judgment?? I would be really curious about that.

Don't think I've seen anything posted on here that would offend the Inmans. The truth might offend someone from Grace. But i think they should be pretty thick skinned by now.

The only one who is to blame is the TSSAA. This is an unfair advantage that the privates have and GCA is one of the best at recruiting that there is. Until the TSSAA forces privates to play In the private division then publics will always be fighting an uphill battle.

That sums it up quite well.

Well pretty much everyone who knows me is clear on where I stand on the pubs v privs. With that said it is the rules we have to play by, obvioulsy our belly aching on the T gets us nowhere. It is in the hands of the powers that be and they know which side their bread is buttered. When you have shallow character combined with deep pockets this is where it gets you. But in the mean time, while it may be an uphill battle, I think pujo's signature line says it best. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE MULE, JUST LOAD THE WAGON. Might not be able to do it but if you can beat 'em under the current system, it'll just make it that much sweeter.

Well pretty much everyone who knows me is clear on where I stand on the pubs v privs. With that said it is the rules we have to play by, obvioulsy our belly aching on the T gets us nowhere. It is in the hands of the powers that be and they know which side their bread is buttered. When you have shallow character combined with deep pockets this is where it gets you. But in the mean time, while it may be an uphill battle, I think pujo's signature line says it best. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE MULE, JUST LOAD THE WAGON. Might not be able to do it but if you can beat 'em under the current system, it'll just make it that much sweeter.

By no means would I ever throw in the towel,it would take a special group of kids and alot of work ,but it can be done.

By no means would I ever throw in the towel,it would take a special group of kids and alot of work ,but it can be done.

Pujo, I know you're not throwin' in any towels, and you know where I stand on all this mess (shout out to Roy). It needs to be addressed but until it is I'm honestly at a loss on what can be done except to start climbin'.

Pujo, I know you're not throwin' in any towels, and you know where I stand on all this mess (shout out to Roy). It needs to be addressed but until it is I'm honestly at a loss on what can be done except to start climbin'.

Can't wait until the 2ond week of the season Crow.It will be a chore,but win or lose ,it should help prepare us in the long haul. I'd also love to meet several more of the posters.

Can't wait until the 2ond week of the season Crow.It will be a chore,but win or lose ,it should help prepare us in the long haul. I'd also love to meet several more of the posters.

Yep it'll be nice to see ya again, been a few moons since the Boyd vs. GCA game. Seems like forever and just yesterday all at the same time. We have Rockwood as the opener so gotta focus on that one but it'll be good to knock heads with the dogs again. Like you said, either way, gonna be a good un. Best to you and yours til then.

Couldnt have said it better mysely Pujo!If im not mistaken the Inman runningback was just a sophomore last yr and was a heck of a back then.Its just so funny they get a D-1 QB last yr and now they get a nice set of brothers transferred in this yr,i guess they wont let anyone in the school unless they pass the D-1 college combine test.Every year they get immediate starters.This has to sound fishy to the TSSAA-Yet they have already approved them.This just adds to the case privates against privates!!!Yet we will hear the same old GCA bull they have been here since middle school!malarky!The problem is they know every gray area now and they will never catch them again.I guess we best just get used to it.

Well guess what 'orngnblk', you're wrong again. That D1 QB was here as a freshman but didn't start until his sophomore season.

Also got a receiver and hired the kids dad to coach receivers . Grace thrives more off of transfers than any school out there. Its a big joke. The TSSAA is either real stupid or just don't care. I think its more of don't care.

Oh Pujo, always nice to hear from ya. The receiver from Carter HS was turned down by Grace.......and therefore his dad is not coaching as well. Not fussing at ya or being hateful but there's just so much being stirred up that doesn't even happen or exist.