Can anybody hang with maryville...at least for the

Guest beachrebel13

Guest beachrebel13

okay, i'll admit, central was close last week, but maryville still won and they turned the ball over like 6 times. they practically begged central to give them a good game. as an avid fan, is there anyone out there that could play with maryville straight up???? i got my reservations in borro...see ya there

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville may have peaked to early. Central has only been challenged by one team (Maryville) and they turned it over 6 times and Central still couldn't the job done. Maryville will have to get it back together if they hope to get back to the Finals. They will not make it the way they are playing now. Central simply isn't good enough. They won't be playing Karns, Mo. East, Cocke Co., etc.. after the first round of the play-offs. Think about what might have happened if Maryville wouldn't have turned the ball over 6 times. Maryville may have scored 50. On the other hand Maryville cannot afford to play sloppy in the play offs and expect to get past the third round. If Maryville gets healthy and starts hitting on all cylinders look for them to win it all. If not look for something funny to happen on the way to the boro.

as a mo'town west player, i'm asking yall fans out there, man, don't talk trash on here, especially to a team like maryville, after the game is over, it's all yours, but before it, don't give any opponent added fuel to beat us, it hurts us if anything, have respect for every team on here and after the game's over, u can say what you like, but we got beat the first time we played maryville and i'd just prefer that we not talk trash and look like a bunch of idiots before we play them again

Yeah you are the man why to stop the problem before it starts. Morristown we be a different team come playoff time. They are not gonna lose by 40 or 50. Central still lost even after Maryville turned it over 6 times. They played a good game but are not on the level. I don't know any offense that can contend except Powell. Derek Milligan is the only back to put it on Maryville. But come this week people will start going down and I hope Maryville is still left on top. The rebels will keep tossing bodies in pistol creek and get another ring.

But don't get to hasty about making BORO plans Red Rebel fans anything can happen.

You still have to make it through two tough games.

Central will come calling again and so will Morristown West if they can defeat Greeneville again.

I am not say they have a better team I am just saying I wouldn't be to over confident.

If Greeneville beats Morristown West I hope you guys can stop the pass!

Cody Baugh is amazing.