Hillwood Coaching Vacancy

The interim coach at Hillwood is Taylor Burks. Here is a link to an article he co-authored for American Football Monthly.

http://www.americanfootballmonthly.com/Arena/NS_Magazine/Current/GMC.html

Coach Burks seems to have a solid background and the boys at Hillwood are lucky to have him on staff and ready to hit the ground running.

best wishes to Coach spears in retirement.

I wonder what this boards' consensus would be if Ralph Thompson applies for this job? Wouldn't he have a better resume than the current DC? Coach Thompson set national records as a Hillwood student-athlete many years ago and has been to the state finals as a HC. Good luck to the Toppers on this hire. I don't believe they have won a playoff game since 04. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I wonder what this boards' consensus would be if Ralph Thompson applies for this job? Wouldn't he have a better resume than the current DC? Coach Thompson set national records as a Hillwood student-athlete many years ago and has been to the state finals as a HC. Good luck to the Toppers on this hire. I don't believe they have won a playoff game since 04. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

No he would not. Yes,you are wrong.

I don't believe they have won a playoff game since 04. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

That's correct. They haven't won a postseason game since their Quarterfinal run in 2004.

In 2003 they were 9-1 during the regular season but gave up 79 in the opening round to Clarksville-NW.

Edited by howdoitknow2