Single A Basketball

BallLover38237

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

TCA will definitely be in the mix. Had great Summer Camps. Humboldt will be favored to win it again. Union City will definitely be in the hunt. I heard Middleton looked really strong this Summer and Adamsville was really solid.

Union City will finish 4th in our district.Maybe a chance at 3rd

Boyd Buchanan should come out of the Chattanooga area again, but I don't know how they will fare against state-wide talent. They didn't lose one starter (maybe not even a single player).

Everyone is back. I look for the Bucs to come out of the east this year. If they can make it to the boro, anything can happen. :thumb:

Everyone is back. I look for the Bucs to come out of the east this year. If they can make it to the boro, anything can happen. :thumb:

Probably will be the team from the East but Humboldt has everyone back also.Lake Co basically loses 1 real starter.I think Union city only loses 1 starter..South Fulton may not lose or just one and I believe Union City beat humboldt twice last year but can;t remember for sure and South Fulton was very close in talent..And with Mitchell dropping down from AA,should be the favorite from the West along with Humboldt but several teams like the ones named along with TCA and Middleton ,could be any of these teams which will all be loaded.

Edited by mrbigster

Probably will be the team from the East but Humboldt has everyone back also.Lake Co basically loses 1 real starter.I think Union city only loses 1 starter..South Fulton may not lose or just one and I believe Union City beat humboldt twice last year but can;t remember for sure and South Fulton was very close in talent..And with Mitchell dropping down from AA,should be the favorite from the West along with Humboldt but several teams like the ones named along with TCA and Middleton ,could be any of these teams which will all be loaded.

Seems like a lot of those teams will be beating up on each other all season long. The Bucs have not done anything in basketball since they won it back in the 90's. Its good that we are finally competitive again. I hope we get a shot at one of those West TN teams you mentioned.

Seems like a lot of those teams will be beating up on each other all season long. The Bucs have not done anything in basketball since they won it back in the 90's. Its good that we are finally competitive again. I hope we get a shot at one of those West TN teams you mentioned.

Good luck to your team.Should be a great year