District 10A - 2013

Shep

Do any of you have a Roster for McEwen?

I couldn't find one last week before we played them.

Two numbers you'll want to remember ..... 14 (good athlete), DB, played a good game on D. 37 (I believe), FB, bruising type of runner (easily capable of moving the pile). They don't have many boys on the team.

Edited by NCSdad1962

He played RB. I may be in the minority here but I like the move to RB. I thought the CA QB did an excellent job of running the read option. With #15 at QB I really don't see a need to stay too honest on the option. If CA had another RB then yes he should be the QB but I didn't see anybody else that I'd play there. It's my understanding that CA couldn't get a few players over the summer...had they gotten them they'd be pretty tough to handle. They're just a few players away from being really good.[/quote

What a stupid uninformed statement. "it's my understanding CA couldn't get a few players over the summer...had they gotten them they'd be pretty tough to handle." Who didn't we get??? What are the names?? Since you are so informed. We only have the players that are registered for school who are eligible. We have 25 active players. We are really good for our numbers. Injuries have taken a toll on over skill positions.

I agree that was stupid to say that because I am totally uninformed.

Edited by MOTO24

Shep/Moto,

Question for the experts on here......  We came out last night, ran a no-huddle offense, with a  different offensive set (throwing the ball all over the place) and were pretty darn successful with it.  #34 only carried the ball 6 times (for 152 yards).  What's the purpose of that?  To show other teams we can do that?  I'm confused.

I'd say Jeff was either working on some new things for the playoffs or he wanted to show East Nashville something totally different to get them thinking that's what you guys typically run.  A lot of times coaches exchange the previous week's game film.