Noise Makers for '13 & 14 - All Divisions...

Sommers

He'd catch Tate at 32 right? I don't he'd be up that high but I still pay to see that match.

He's been up to 126 ion a few occasions. You never know!

Mr West, you put together a fine list for Ethan and others as 195. Do you care to put down your comparisons on any other wright classes you're most familiar with? Again,your take on key matchups in December 28th is much anticipated, sir. Especially D1 vs D2

He's been up to 126 ion a few occasions. You never know!

Mr West, you put together a fine list for Ethan and others as 195. Do you care to put down your comparisons on any other wright classes you're most familiar with? Again,your take on key matchups in December 28th is much anticipated, sir. Especially D1 vs D2

I'll try to put something together after the McCallie tournament this weekend.

Looks like Baylor is back to business with a strong lead building leaving everyone else fighting for 2nd & 3rd at McCallie.

It's a log jam with Cleveland, Pope, McCallie, Soddy pulling up the rear. Consols should be key to some making significant gains toward what is likely a tougher tournament than a state tournament with all divisions.

Richard, Small & Kramer goes 7-0 this past weekend and several others with only 1-2 loss campaign to help WC add Five more wins to an impressive 24-2 record with the two losses involving out of state powerhouses to help them prepare for this Saturday.

Heard about the matches but could not find the info on NWCA yet?  Will WC face Ryan or Baylor

first? Still starting at 12?

Edited by HSDAD