Noise Makers for '13 & 14 - All Divisions...

Sommers

13 ain't bad! You had what?

I value the dual since it's inception back in the 80's & 90's. To me, nothing quite compares to seeing our young men compete for that state hardware and tallying all the team points! There's something exhilarating about that!

Don't forget... You didn't get your finalists correct for either of the public picks you made! So proud of what it's happening around the state inspite of the Big Crowers like you, even coming up from your Gordon Co, Ga school.

Go WC & Ryan.. the rest of the state!!!

Another pointless copy and paste.

You haven't seen me rattled.

Oh? Maybe I should go down to a Ga wrestling forum and copy and paste a few exchanges (including a threat). I certainly found you rattled on page 8 of the Wilson Co wrestles nobody thread last January 2013, and your little encounter with a CBHS supporter involving another Cleveland loss last season.

13 ain't bad! You had what?

I value the dual since it's inception back in the 80's & 90's. To me, nothing quite compares to seeing our young men compete for that state hardware and tallying all the team points! There's something exhilarating about that!

Don't forget... You didn't get your finalists correct for either of the public picks you made! So proud of what it's happening around the state inspite of the Big Crowers like you, even coming up from your Gordon Co, Ga school.

Go WC & Ryan.. the rest of the state!!!

Just answering all your crowing all season long about those radishes your so proud of. I guess you can't take what you like to dish out.

Gordon County?? Wrong again. Give it up. You haven't made an accurate pick yet. Always good for a laugh though!

Oh? Maybe I should go down to a Ga wrestling forum and copy and paste a few exchanges (including a threat). I certainly found you rattled on page 8 of the Wilson Co wrestles nobody thread last January 2013, and your little encounter with a CBHS supporter involving another Cleveland loss last season.

Yes I hope you keep spending hours of your day digging up info on me, put together a portfolio and hand deliver it to me Thursday and I'll show you what a February radish looks like. Hahaha!

Make sure you copy and post this one too. I must have really gotten under your skin. Like I said you haven't seen me rattled but I have had a good laugh. Copy and paste that mug shot you had removed last year too dad.

Whoops your right.... Ever been here?

Lafayette High School

5178 Round Pond Rd, LaFayette

I suppose I will back on that Ga board and do a little copy & paste.

Again, lets not forget... TO338 shut you down on page eight of...

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/229787-wilson-central-aint-wrestled-anybody-and-they-are-in-the-state-finals/

We All Enjoyed that including ages down your way!

I get some of those 1A Ga schools mixed up. Let me great out of this senior moment. If I remember right, there is a beautiful spring there in Chickamauga, ga. Right off campus if lets see, how bout Gordon Lee? Just south of The big Civil war battle field. Three times a charm?

Now, as far as the young man you & an old Bradley Co alum has referred to, he is a fabulous father himself, doing much better than a lot of us dads even dream of doing. He had everything resolved, but I can't say the same for his boss and the officer who got deservedly prosecuted and let go for his actions.

Now, Cleveland needs to score and so does Baylor, or I'll have a fresh February radish pie for you Saturday night!!!