Noise Makers for '13 & 14 - All Divisions...

Sommers

Tex, if your Bear Nation doesn't come back, which I think they will, you still have that little school across the river up Hwy 27 you can cheer on without too much offense,,, should your newest team slip some the next couple of years. Like you say, they aren't too shabby!

sommer,,,,why do not you fill up the bath tub and drown yourself.  why do not you cry some more about your team losing a wrestler for skin issues, like you did earlier.  see, it works both way.  Hate you.

Actually, strangely enough stalker :),,, I am about to jump in the shower and enjoy the continued growth & development of Tennessee wrestling throughout our great state. Again, Green Beret Tex, let's see what you can do tomorrow at the bar against this Big Fat Old man.

Edited by Sommers

You would know with your recon and stalking abilities :)

against my better judgement, I will respond one more time to you tonight.  You starting throwing out people's name on here.  I made a comment why people do not have to give there names on a sport board.  You then threw my name out there.  No problem, I do not care really.  So, I ran you name on a google search and guess what pops up.  Then you let your son stalk me through your screen name for months, with threats that were pretty funny and made me laugh.  All that public information is why people should not have to give you their name.  You know my name, you have for years and years, so stop with the stalking crap.  I really do despise you, yet you continue to bring up my screen name in your senseless posts.  Get over me, stop it. 

please try to keep from responding and I promise I will never mention you name on here or in the world ever again, it is my pleasure to offer you this.

Waaaaaaaabulance! Life is too short! You live in Texas, I live in Tennessee and glad I left Texas as we are now surpassing Texas as a better wrestling state. So glad I'm here and you're there in blistering Houston. You call matress mac yet? He can offer you Soms Therapy. He may be more crazy than I

Edited by Sommers

Now back to biz. .

In 2001 Chattanooga/Bradley dominated (similar in 2000) and it doesn't appear the same will happen in 2014 by the looks of things. The future appears to be BC, Cleveland, Soddy and WV.  3-4 top ten/twenty.  Not 3-4 of top five like this...

Bradley Central (Brad) 239.5; 2. Soddy-Daisy (SD) 182.5; 3. Cleveland (Cleve) 108.5; 4. Science Hill (SH) 87; 5. East Ridge (ER) 86; 6. Bolton (Bolt) 81; 7. Dickson County (DC) 77; 8. Clarksville (Clk) 75; 9. Kenwood (Kenw) 61.5; 10. Hixson (Hix) 54; 11. Kirby (Kirby) 50; 12. Collierville (Coll) 49; 13. Red Bank (RB) 47; 14. Farragut (Farr) 46.5; 15. Brentwood (BW) 43.5; 16. Westside (Westside) 43; 17. Tullahoma (Tull) 42; 18. Karns (Karns) 41.5; 19. John Overton (Ov) 38; 19. Clarksville Northeast (NE) 38

We will wait and see by the end of today! But next few years should be interesting!

So far today...

Team Scores AAA 1.  Cleveland  193.0 2.  Wilson Central  152.5 3.  Bradley Central  131.0 4.  Ravenwood  127.0 5.  Soddy Daisy  114.5 6.  Clarksville  90.5 6.  Cookeville  90.5 8.  Franklin  87.5 9.  Heritage  86.0 10.  Blackman  84.5 11.  Walker Valley  84.0 12.  Knoxville Halls  72.0 13.  Brentwood  70.0 14.  Beech  55.5 15.  Maryville  53.5 16.  Centennial  49.0 16.  Tennessee  49.0 18.  Dobyns Bennett  48.5 19.  Riverdale  45.0 20.  Collierville  42.0