region1 1a

pujo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton will not be able to pass the ball like last year. It will be line up in a power I and try to run down hill, if you can stop the run it will make it tought to repeat.

You may get surprised  with Hampton's passing game,the young QB is improving daily They are working hard on the passing game  and its starting to look pretty darn good.Got a new receiver out today and I expect it to take him a little while to get the hang of it,but if this kids stays out and puts in the work,he could be SPECIAL.

We play Cloudland first game this year and have Unaka later. Heard Cloudland is up this year but cant get much info on Unaka??

Hated to hear about the Polsgrove kid, I coached him for a couple of years,He is a fine kid and dandy Ballplayer. He will be missed.

We play Cloudland first game this year and have Unaka later. Heard Cloudland is up this year but cant get much info on Unaka??

the rangers only have about 15 or 16 players right now hopefully for them they will pick up a few more when school starts, watched them practice for a little bit not much hitting but with that few of kids you can't afford injuries.looked like they had a couple of big kids 2 or 3 don't know how competitive they will be this year.

Anyone know the lineup of games for the jamboree at Cloudland?

Avery takes on Unaka and Hampton plays Cloudland.Cloudland and Hamptons varsity is only playing a quarter. Hampton is getting better every day, the passing game has improved by leaps and bounds. They looked very impressive at Avery today.