East Hamilton @ Signal Mountain Week 0

After what I saw of the Caines tonight, I think SM Rolls next week

I can see your point. Gatewood has some adjustments before next Friday. Signal will be ready. As for ND a very good team and they played very well. But each team had what 15 to 18 total O plays. I know that both showed nothing. I know that Gatewood had 4 run plays he was going to call and 2 pass plays that's 6 total O plays that's all he was going to call. ND was very bland as well.

Before we all get excited about how well or how weak our teams are after a 20 minute running clock let's remember there are 4 qts in a game. The guy from the Free Press said ND has talent to make things interesting for a 20 minute running clock. Could ND stay with the Canes for 4 QtsI don't know. Not very big and played a lot both ways not many guys on the sideline. Signal also has some size and numbers. Not to sure that ND beats Signal. Not bashing ND small school with small numbers. 48 minutes is a long time to play with about 18 players most playing both sides of the ball.

Edited by chattacane

I'z just watchin' the weather channel, and it said the storm headed our way is nothing more than a tropical depression, and it will peter out by Friday.

With some things leaking out from last night conversation between OK it was Gatewood doing all the talking to the O I would expect a little more than a warm rain and wind. I also hear film tonight will be interesting. From everything I hear team was pretty flat last night. The D was pretty good a total reverse from Maryville. I watched the tape from Maryville looked like a different team last night. But let's remember there are 3 new starters up front from last year, this Cane team is not as experanced as last year, bigger but some growing up to do. ND is a good team but small but very scrappy. This game will not be a blow out it will be tight and a war. I say low scoring game 21-14.

With some things leaking out from last night conversation between OK it was Gatewood doing all the talking to the O I would expect a little more than a warm rain and wind. I also hear film tonight will be interesting. From everything I hear team was pretty flat last night. The D was pretty good a total reverse from Maryville. I watched the tape from Maryville looked like a different team last night. But let's remember there are 3 new starters up front from last year, this Cane team is not as experanced as last year, bigger but some growing up to do. ND is a good team but small but very scrappy. This game will not be a blow out it will be tight and a war. I say low scoring game 21-14.

Just to add some insight to what cane is saying, I watched a scrimmage that ND played in earlier this pre season. They started out strong and looked good, but as the scrimmage went on they seemed to tire out. Looked like a good team, but ended up getting best 3 scores (maybe 4 scores can't remember) to 1. I think EH will be just fine, I look for them to dominate most games and win 5aaa over Cleveland and Ooltewah.

Just to add some insight to what cane is saying, I watched a scrimmage that ND played in earlier this pre season. They started out strong and looked good, but as the scrimmage went on they seemed to tire out. Looked like a good team, but ended up getting best 3 scores (maybe 4 scores can't remember) to 1. I think EH will be just fine, I look for them to dominate most games and win 5aaa over Cleveland and Ooltewah.

Stop It!!

Stop It!!

Week 0! It's all about Signal......... For some others it's should be all about Brainerd! Week 0 vs Brainerd would be a good game to fix things that need work get guys focused. Week 0 vs Brainerd should be getting studs ready for a tough 5AAA schedule. Week 0 for us is all hands on deck to play a very good football team that has a large chip on there shoulder! We have our hands full........ The only time we think of Hooterville is if we need something from Wal-Mart!

This should be a very good contest for both teams. East Hamilton lost alot of experience but have plenty of returning talent to play with and beat anyone in the area. Signal Mountain gained alot of experience and have many returning starters from last season but are replacing their starting quarterback.

Anyone that knows anything about football knows jamborees are meaningless. It just a celebration of the start of the season. The real games start this Friday night.

Go Canes!!!

Edited by CANEDOG013