East Hamilton @ Signal Mountain Week 0

Naw still here! East Ham still has some questions at certain spots, the trip to Murvil on Aug 6th will tell me a lot. Gun to my head right now I will take the Canes, but it will not be anything like last year..... Price way to smart for that. Signal has got a big chip on there shoulder from last year as they should we had it last year after the beatings price gave us first 3 years. Don't think you can load the box and try and stop the run. And here is why.... Jackson an't there and we do not have a back anywhere like him, next Moore can flat out throw it, getting lot of looks from some schools starting his 3rd year as a starter that means a lot. the Canes have a good TE Lenior, and 3 very good wide outs with Herndon one of them. At the Murvil 7 on 7 there was no one there that came close to stoping him, caught ball at will and that included Oak Ridge who everyone thinks is the only team that can stop Beech, and yes Moore was not there had a Freshman throwing to him. As for the big guys up front on both sides of the ball Canes are bigger then last year, could cause you some trouble, don't matter about your 265 pound FB he would be the smallest guy easy on the line. But I will get back to you after the Murvil scrimmage should know a lot more then.....

The high quality of your team will make the Signal victory that much sweeter. ;)

Just heard that Rivals has tagged East Ham RB Matt Milita after an outstanding performance at the Vanderbilt camp. He had the 2nd fastest 40 time at the camp and got Vandys attention. He is going to be a threat to deal with this year for teams taking onn the pre-season top pick Hurricanes. QB Moore will pass at will. Has some of the best receivers in the state with Lenoir and Herndon, a Vandy commitment. I don't think Signal will score on Canes Defense. Price will get beat worse than last year and try to figure a way to get back to 2A ball.

Well dude see me on the 5a / 6A side these Signal folks can get ill taking over there board. And for the record been on the wagon, but saw no band.

Yer in the right place to jaw about this epic battle. This is the official Signal / East Hamilton thread. Don't know who that CoachT hoser is that started the thread on the 5a/6a boards.

Just heard that Rivals has tagged East Ham RB Matt Milita after an outstanding performance at the Vanderbilt camp. He had the 2nd fastest 40 time at the camp and got Vandys attention. He is going to be a threat to deal with this year for teams taking onn the pre-season top pick Hurricanes. QB Moore will pass at will. Has some of the best receivers in the state with Lenoir and Herndon, a Vandy commitment. I don't think Signal will score on Canes Defense. Price will get beat worse than last year and try to figure a way to get back to 2A ball.

Put down the pipe youngun and git back to yer summer reading list.