East Hamilton @ Signal Mountain Week 0

I wuz just lookin' at the Big 'Uns contest.  Looks like 13 is pickin' the Dirty Birds and 13 is pickin' the Cain boys.  I didn't think they wuz 13 Signal fans on CoachT. 

Chatter Cain, let me ax you a querstion.  Who is this Big Juicy I keep hearin' about.  Will he be sellin' those Juicy Couture handbags out of the back of his pickup truck.  They's lots of women up here on the Mountain that would sure like to have another one or two.  Be sure to tell him that I git a fifty-fifty cut of anything he sells in the parkin' lot.

Let me ax you another querstion.  How many times has CBP and Gatewood faced off as head coaches, and what is the record?

I wuz just lookin' at the Big 'Uns contest.  Looks like 13 is pickin' the Dirty Birds and 13 is pickin' the Cain boys.  I didn't think they wuz 13 Signal fans on CoachT. 

Chatter Cain, let me ax you a querstion.  Who is this Big Juicy I keep hearin' about.  Will he be sellin' those Juicy Couture handbags out of the back of his pickup truck.  They's lots of women up here on the Mountain that would sure like to have another one or two.  Be sure to tell him that I git a fifty-fifty cut of anything he sells in the parkin' lot.

Let me ax you another querstion.  How many times has CBP and Gatewood faced off as head coaches, and what is the record?

Its not even any longer.  :roflol: