East Hamilton @ Signal Mountain Week 0

I wuz just lookin' at the Big 'Uns contest.  Looks like 13 is pickin' the Dirty Birds and 13 is pickin' the Cain boys.  I didn't think they wuz 13 Signal fans on CoachT. 

Chatter Cain, let me ax you a querstion.  Who is this Big Juicy I keep hearin' about.  Will he be sellin' those Juicy Couture handbags out of the back of his pickup truck.  They's lots of women up here on the Mountain that would sure like to have another one or two.  Be sure to tell him that I git a fifty-fifty cut of anything he sells in the parkin' lot.

Let me ax you another querstion.  How many times has CBP and Gatewood faced off as head coaches, and what is the record?

I give my word no selling will take place: 

• Coach Price @ Bradley went 2 and 2 Vs. Ooltewah and Gatewood. Price winning first 2 in kills. Gatewood winning the last 2 in kills.
  • Coach Price @ Red Bank went 1 and 1 Vs. Ooltewah and Gatewood Price wins easy in first one Gatewood in a kill in 2nd one.
  • Coach Bill Price @ Signal wins first 3 in kills. Gatewood wins last one in a kill.

Coach Bill Price 6 Coach Gatewood 4. But looks like to me a pattern is taking shape Price wins first 2 in kills and Gate cleans it up in kills. Price never sticks around too long to con’t the battle. Coach Price has headed coached 6 different teams, Coach Gatewood 2. This season will mark the longest run ever for Coach Bill Price @ 1 school.

Both played for Tom Weathers @ Red Bank Price is a little older played at UTC when I was there, no I did not play, I just drank heavy @ Chamberlain field. Gatewood went on to play center at Memphis.

As for big juicy I do believe that is Cordell Sands, I have no idea why, and I really don’t want to know.

Your Canes are too!!....The way they hyping yal up the will pic the Canes over Murivil too...

You are an absolute moron…….. Please climb the mountain you grew up on. Your no more a Hooterville guy them my dog Kermit is. You’re a bitter guy who has no stake in this at all. Run back to your Naders…….

Northeast Hamilton All-Stars vs. Southeast Hamilton All-Stars

Nothingbetter.jpg

Come early and enjoy the fine food in our new concession stand. And be sure to check out our new facilities. No more PortaPotties. The county made us install a heavy duty grinder pump just for you East Hamilton hosers.

I think both Signal Mountain and East Hamilton will be in the Playoffs. Signal Mountain has done a good job of coming back from the penalties a few seasons ago and East Hamilton has done a good job of developing Their football program. I think Signal Mountain will be 9-1 or 8-2 and East Hamilton will be 7-3.

I give my word no selling will take place: 

• Coach Price @ Bradley went 2 and 2 Vs. Ooltewah and Gatewood. Price winning first 2 in kills. Gatewood winning the last 2 in kills.
  • Coach Price @ Red Bank went 1 and 1 Vs. Ooltewah and Gatewood Price wins easy in first one Gatewood in a kill in 2nd one.
  • Coach Bill Price @ Signal wins first 3 in kills. Gatewood wins last one in a kill.

Coach Bill Price 6 Coach Gatewood 4. But looks like to me a pattern is taking shape Price wins first 2 in kills and Gate cleans it up in kills. Price never sticks around too long to con’t the battle. Coach Price has headed coached 6 different teams, Coach Gatewood 2. This season will mark the longest run ever for Coach Bill Price @ 1 school.

Both played for Tom Weathers @ Red Bank Price is a little older played at UTC when I was there, no I did not play, I just drank heavy @ Chamberlain field. Gatewood went on to play center at Memphis.

As for big juicy I do believe that is Cordell Sands, I have no idea why, and I really don’t want to know.

How long was Gatewood head coach at Ootewa, and what is his longest stent as a head coach?

• 2 weeks later...

Summer is over! Scrimmages are over! Jamboree is over! It's all for real now........ Cannot wait to use the new facilities.

Better get there early.  In and out is almost as bad as your place.  Come early and eat at the concession stand.  The burgers and chicken wraps are great.  I'll even let you sit on my private throne if you need to make a deposit.  Can't wait for this game.  Will be an absolute war. 

SMGreen.gif