3A Mr Football

craigcoc

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not seen many of the young men play that have been mentioned, but from what I have seen T.T. Harper deserves to be considered. He is a great running back, a great reciever, the best punt returner I have ever seen at the high school level, a great kick returner, oh and dont forget he plays C.B. on defense. If you take into consideration his all purpose yardage, his T.D.s, and what the young man does on defense, I have got to say T.T. for Mr. Football. And that isnt easy for a Macon County Fan to do. Good luck T.T.

[Edited by Time2Play on 11-4-02 1:22P]

Chris Potts and Rock Pedigo should spilt this award because Potts recovered from a torn ACL MCL PCL to have a dominating presence for Greenbrier's Dline. Rock Pedigo is the best punt wall setterupper in the schools long history. He is also the best special teamer in all of 3A. Potts also ended his regular season on a high note collected his only tackle of the season. Rock Pedigo outshined his counterpart on the Dline B.J. Ward by having 3 quarterback hurries, and knowing how to line up on the right side of the line. Chris Potts also deserves this award because he started a devestating diet midway through the season. He lost 20 pounds and then promptly gained 50 back. Rock Pedigo lost 26 pounds before the season, but it really didn't matter because he was still slow and his head was too large for his body afterwards. Causing multiple offsides penaltys when he lined down. Thank you my real vote is for Nick Fender.