Oak Ridge @ Farragut

Space3

you are trying to be funny. But you just will

Not give us a reason. He could lose them all and you will still be talking about the" magic" of Gaddis. When does that Magic show start?

There is no magic. We lost. You're thrilled. You get to bash our coach over decals, uniforms, rotary, and tradition. Congratulations!

I am still confused. So with all of those players that refused to play for Blade. ............../We still could not beat Farragut. OR tool posted them and there were about 50 of them and they were all extreme athletes . What happened?

Careful...... back in attack mode?

Edited by OR nole

I am still confused. So with all of those players that refused to play for Blade. ............../We still could not beat Farragut. OR tool posted them and there were about 50 of them and they were all extreme athletes . What happened?

The new players followed the Gaddis lead and became obsessed with the helmet decal and couldn't focus on the game. Or maybe they're like you.....they wanted us to lose.

This type of crap is why people talk about Oak Ridge fans.

Bladerunner, we get it! You are happy Gaddis lost his first game. Take your self satisfaction and go into your shower and enjoy yourself.

Everybody else, lets talk about the game. I would like to see some stats for last night. I think 14 is going to be a great player and Gaddis will work him in. 36......looks like he will have a great year. Runs hard and has good speed. I thought he was our biggest weapon last night.

This type of crap is why people talk about Oak Ridge fans.

Bladerunner, we get it! You are happy Gaddis lost his first game. Take your self satisfaction and go into your shower and enjoy yourself.

Everybody else, lets talk about the game. I would like to see some stats for last night. I think 14 is going to be a great player and Gaddis will work him in. 36......looks like he will have a great year. Runs hard and has good speed. I thought he was our biggest weapon last night.

Refreshing. Someone talking OR football instead of BR bashing Gaddis. I think 2 is our QB and 36 is the breakaway guy I've been looking for. Our lines need more work and we gave up too many big plays Edited by catswild

Refreshing. Someone talking OR football instead of BR bashing Gaddis. I think 2 is our QB and 36 is the breakaway guy I've been looking for. Our lines need more work and we gave up too many big plays

2 may be our QB, but you have to get 14 the ball somehow. What was 2's completion percentage last night?