Oak Ridge @ Farragut

Space3

#2 looked fantastic last night. Especially considering he hasn't scrimmaged all season and wasn't even cleared for contact until the other day. The kid hasn't played football since his 10th grade year. For him to have played his first meaningful snap in 2 years he did awesome. If someone can't see he should be the QB for this years team then i don't know what to tell ya. Not saying anybody on here has said that, but it is obvious who the most talented QB is we have, at the moment. With that said, i agree with Shank. #14 definitely needs to be out there in some way, shape, or form. He is way too good of an athlete to be standing on the sidelines. That is just ridiculous. Heck, work him in at RB. He would be outstanding there, in my opinion. I'm still gonna stand by what i said last night about us needing to look hard at our speed on defense. Jaylin was fun to watch last night.

Edited by SweetScience

Catswild, you are a better man than I. He needs to shut up with the innuendos about your wife. A real man would give his name if he wanted to talk about a man's wife like that. He can hate Gaddis all he wants, but he needs to stop the other personal stuff. Gaddis is a public figure open for attack. You and your wife are not.

Catswild, you are a better man than I. He needs to shut up with the innuendos about your wife. A real man would give his name if he wanted to talk about a man's wife like that. He can hate Gaddis all he wants, but he needs to stop the other personal stuff. Gaddis is a public figure open for attack. You and your wife are not.

I'm not offended. I'm not married  LOL

Yeah i would say that he is a better man than you are .Any man who calls me a fool had better snap up his chin stap. Your boy Catswild kept on. So he got told. Again, what is ur name?

Let's just put it this way, so it's not so personal. Anyone who would think, or imply, that we lost last night because the coach that you love to hate was too focused on decals, uniforms, and rotary, is a fool. If the shoe fits........and if it doesn't fit then don't worry about it.

Edited by catswild

Let's just put it this way, so it's not so personal. Anyone who would think, or imply, that we lost last night because the coach that you love to hate was too focused on decals, uniforms, and rotary, is a fool. If the shoe fits........if it doesn't fit then don't worry about it.

I never called you a fool. Read back. If you find a place where I did, show it to me because any man who calls his brother a fool is in danger of hellfire and damnation. And i will apologize. If you have the ba...courage to give your real name, please do so. Then I will gladly give you mine. Even though it may shock you into silence for a while. Turnabout is fair play.

I agree , CoachT should consider bans or suspension when someone wants to talk about another man's wife , I really can't think of anything more Cowardly than doing something like this hidden behind a Keyboard , tells you quite a bit about the Person . 

I see. It said Tool. I can't seem to stop this auto correct thing on my phone

How convenient for you to "accidentally" call someone a "tool". Especially when you JUST called someone out for calling you a "fool". Most decent folk would say "sorry, my bad". Unless you intended to stir up something. Thought we had a truce.

"Any man who calls me a fool had better snap up his chin stap." - BR 

Edited by OR nole