Warren County?

Ha who was the so called state championship coaches that applied for the Warren County job? In the off chance that an ex state championship head coach actually applied for the job, the administration are fools for passing on him and hiring Johnson.

Well at least WC didn't give up 61 points this year!!!!!! That's is terriable DCTIGER!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well at least WC didn't give up 61 points this year!!!!!! That's is terriable DCTIGER!!!

well at least DC made it to the playoffs this year!!!!! That is terrible powereyeleadoption!!!!

Well at least DC has a winning record the last 3 years!!!! That is terrible powereyeleadoption!!!!

Well at least DC gets respect from other programs!!!! That is terrible powereyeleadoption!!

Well at least DC can beat Cumberland county!!!! That is terrible powereyeleadoption!!!!

Well atleast DC knows WC has no chance of beating us the next 3 years after having a stacked team and still loosing!!!! That is terrible powereyeleadoption!!!!

well atleast DC beats WC at everything football related!!!!! That is terrible powereyeleadoption!!!

Edited by TheLateGreat

Haha yeah we gave up 61 and lost by 47, I agree thats terrible. That can also speak for how truly terrible WC is. We beat yall by 13, so I guess that means yall would of lost to Upperman by around 60 right?

any word yet???

Coach Johnson has a meeting with AD Willmore next week but I don't expect him to be dismissed. If you look at the last 23 years, there is really no reason for him to be. There have been 8 head coaches since then and zero winning records the closest being a couple of 5-5 regular season, 5-6 including playoffs. That leads me to believe it's not the coach that's the problem. If you want to get the program fixed long term, get the youth league fixed, then work on middle school and high school, but until people realize this isn't 1980 anymore and the old way wont work in today's game nothing will change.

• Upvote 1