Greeneville Greene Devils 2013

I said you was a roaming the Carolina's Barb. If the current Devils are not any better than these new crop of lightweight posters then it might be a long season for them folks in Green! They got no Fire Snot.... :mrgreen:

I got their back...I will always bleed green. I can still listen to the games online on Friday nights and I might make it to a game or 2.

Unfortunately, but at least you guys have a good Non-Conference to make up for the weak conference. 

But the BRAC will send at least 2 AAA teams to the playoffs courtesy of their dumbed down schedules...Cosby? North Greene?South Greene? And...wait for it...you will hear at least 1 post whining about their traditional cross county rivalry.Looks like underachieving could be the tradition if changes aren't made to schedule strength

HECK NO they aint wannabes,They went 2-0 in there SCRIMMAGES and beat a 6A team pretty bad.So i know there for real.This is just what i think,But i say them lil devils are the best team in the state with maryville afar 2nd!..If they dont win every game by 50 then thats just because the ref's are tryin to help the other team.ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Ok, so that was pretty funny..touché iamDBman. Don't be jealous though. We cant help that your arrogance and supreme domination has trickled down the highway a little bit and taken a pit stop in lovely Greeneville. Just imagine if WE had 2000 kids to draw from. Good luck to your injuns this season.

Nothing personal guys, but your Devils have little to no shot of knocking off my Falcons this year, we crushed 5A Powell last night 46-0, Powell made a deep run in the playoffs last year. KNS has Fulton ranked 2nd in the area, yes above Alcoa and could pass Maryville very soon for #1, , Mark Packer said on rivalry Thursday that of you combined every classification in Tennessee Fulton would be ranked #1.  KNS had Powell at #6 in East Tennessee this year, we racked up close to 550 offensive yards on them last night. We beat Clinton 28-0 in the jamboree last week. In 5 quarters we've outscored our opponents  74-0. Nobody in Knoxville would even scrimmage the mighty Falcons this year. We only had one scrimmage and that was against Anderson County, and yes we crushed them too.  I almost forgot to mention the close to 300 yards of offense we put in 1 quarter against Clinton.  Go check out the 5a board and look at the Fulton/Powell thread, they sound like Powell's head coach when he said "This is the fastest team iv'e ever seen in the state of Tennessee" and "Nobody can match Fultons speed in this state".

I know G-Ville will be good, but not good enough to stop us from winning back 2 back gold balls, and our 5th state championship overall. We've had a lot of special teams at Fulton, but i'm not kidding when I say the 2013 Fulton Falcons would beat them all by a minimum 2 touchdowns.