Greeneville Greene Devils 2013

He did go down against mowest and he got up and walked off on his own. So how bad is it I dont know. but if I was Coach I would let him rest up on this game and be ready for Jeff county. I hope that NOBODY WOULD WISH ANY KID TO GET HURT AT ANYTIME IF SO THOSE PEOPLE ARE SOME SAD SAD PEOPLE !

I would absolutely never wish harm on anyone. Am I a fan of Greeneville's? No. But I would never take joy in someone's injury. It takes a SAD SAD person to assume or imply that I would. Lastly, he won't be back in time for Jeff Co

I would absolutely never wish harm on anyone. Am I a fan of Greeneville's? No. But I would never take joy in someone's injury. It takes a SAD SAD person to assume or imply that I would. Lastly, he won't be back in time for Jeff Co

look snuffy you are a sad person if you think for one second that the devils would build the season based on one player you must have us confused with one of those county schools WE DON'T REBUILD WE RELOAD REMEMBER THAT SNUFF! He could stay off until play-off if he needed to.

look snuffy you are a sad person if you think for one second that the devils would build the season based on one player you must have us confused with one of those county schools WE DON'T REBUILD WE RELOAD REMEMBER THAT SNUFF! He could stay off until play-off if he needed to.

Wow! You can turn any conversation into an opportunity for an unnecessary, negative comment about the county schools. This thread had nothing to do with county schools. If it were the other way around, you would be calling the county people jealous.

KNS has Fulton ranked 2nd in the area, yes above Alcoa and could pass Maryville very soon for #1, , Mark Packer said on rivalry Thursday that of you combined every classification in Tennessee Fulton would be ranked #1.  

Man if Packer said it , it has to be true !! lol :mrgreen:

Seriously , I'd take you more serious if you were quoting Heather Harrington instead of Packer ! Maryville hasn't lost to a Knoxville area team other than Alcoa since 2000 ... but you guys beat Powell and Bearden and you think that just wipes out everything Maryville has done ... Hilarious 

Man if Packer said it , it has to be true !! lol :mrgreen:

Seriously , I'd take you more serious if you were quoting Heather Harrington instead of Packer ! Maryville hasn't lost to a Knoxville area team other than Alcoa since 2000 ... but you guys beat Powell and Bearden and you think that just wipes out everything Maryville has done ... Hilarious 

HA!