Oak Ridge football

rallykat

Mike Blackerby predicted all 10 games in the Ridger.  He had us going 7-3 with losses to McMinn at home, Central and Powell.   For what it's worth.

I don't know a lot about McMinn county, and powell could win this game, but im sorry, I just don't see what everyone else does in Central. Id put them in that 4-6 teams that are improving, but are they ready to beat an OR? if I were OR I would be more concerned with AC than Central. Not bashing Central either, their definitely improving, but surely they don't have the depth to beat OR or Powell do they?

Central has a lot more speed than AC.  ALOT more.  They have three tailbacks in JaJuan Stinson, Josh Poplar and Jeremiah Howard.  These guys can all fly and are all differnce makers.  AC just doesn't have athletes like these guys and niether do we.  That's what is scary about Central.  I think they will be a playoff team again this year for sure. 

I watched video of the Central/Farragut scrimmage. I didn't see what all the Central talk is about either. My money is on OR for that game. You have been listening to the Knoxville media too much.

I'm going with 8-2 with the two losses coming from Farragut, McMinn County, Powell or AC. I think we are better than Farragut, but maybe not for the first game. Add two playoff victories to get a 10 win season.

I still don't see how you can say we don't have the athletes yet when all you have seen is about a half of football with all the starters in.

Edited by 82Wildcat68

I never said we don't have athletes, I said  we don't have any athletes like Stinson.  I have seen part or all of almost every OR practice this year, so I do know what we have and don't have on the field.  I was just pointing out that Central has three incredible athletes in the same backfield and they will be hard to stop, that's all.  Nothing wrong with complimenting players on other teams, that's not taking a shot at our guys. 

Blackerby is Oak Ridge media.  He's the one that picked Central to beat us not me. 

Edited by ORidgeKat

I don't know a lot about McMinn county, and powell could win this game, but im sorry, I just don't see what everyone else does in Central. Id put them in that 4-6 teams that are improving, but are they ready to beat an OR? if I were OR I would be more concerned with AC than Central. Not bashing Central either, their definitely improving, but surely they don't have the depth to beat OR or Powell do they?

Where do the 6 losses come from? Do you think they get upset Clinton, Campbell County, Halls, Karns, or Clinton?

I never said we don't have athletes, I said  we don't have any athletes like Stinson.  I have seen part or all of almost every OR practice this year, so I do know what we have and don't have on the field.  I was just pointing out that Central has three incredible athletes in the same backfield and they will be hard to stop, that's all.  Nothing wrong with complimenting players on other teams, that's not taking a shot at our guys. 

Blackerby is Oak Ridge media.  He's the one that picked Central to beat us not me. 

AC turn the ball over 6 times agaisnt Central last year Central only had 100yards offense to AC 500+ ..... If we had Tyler last year AC would have been a diffrent team with him and #44 Long togather.... I would put Hicks as one of the Top players in Class 3AAA this year the kid has talent.....

Edited by Space3