8-AA 2013-14

dctiger

Just going by what I saw went I watched them play Cannon in Jamestown. Cannon was clearly the better team. They weren't really threatened after the first ten point lead they built. Not counting them out, but UH and Cannon are definitely better.

I agree its UH and CC right now at top. But come district tourniment time, LA will be in the mix with those two and least pull the upet on one or the other.

I wouldn't crown a district champ just yet! There is no team head and shoulders over the next and to assume that CC & UH are isn't accurate. There is a lot of basketball left to be played and I will say until someone knocks LA off, they are the team to beat in REGION as well as district. LA proved last year that Tourney is all that matters. York is my darkhorse by tourney time.

cannon co. fans should be happy that they hung with a AAA team like riverdale. be proud. riverdale has several athletes. we barely beat them once and we will have to play great tomorow to win. i got to watch cannon co. play twice and they are very impressive. they will go far in AA. they have the same problem we have though and that is no height. if riverdale has cannon co. schedule they are undefeated rit now.