8-AA 2013-14

dctiger

Like I said earlier this year. Not a ten point difference in any of these teams on any given night. Someone said Cannon and Upperman was a 15 point better team than everyone else. Like I said York is my darkhorse and beating upperman re afirms that! Cannon has a big advantage in record but only a slight advantage imo on the court. 2nd place is wide open and honestly I wouldn't be supprised if everyone has 2 or 3 district losses in the end. Add Smith Co into the mix with their recent play and hold on! This is going to be fun!

Edited by oldkodger

Cannon let a 14 point lead evaporate in the 4th against Liv. It never should have went to ot. We were lucky to escape with a win

Mistakes and not able to get on the free throw line did not go well but CC  showed again they can play those hard games. Larson against Eldridge even play.

Edited by SWEETWATER

LA vs UHS. Should be a good one from what I've seen of them. Any thoughts? Be interested to hear from Oldkodger(always has great insight/opinions) and Inappropriate(still in hiding)?

LA should take this one ,unless they have a CC moment!

Wrby guy appears CC boys staff has the "big one" jitters that has done the girls in recent years , hopefully it's just a maturity issue and can and should be resolved! Y'all are due! Good luck

LA vs UHS. Should be a good one from what I've seen of them. Any thoughts? Be interested to hear from Oldkodger(always has great insight/opinions) and Inappropriate(still in hiding)?

wbryguy, I like LA in this matchup at home by 7. At Upperman I believe they will be dead even. I do agree with UC man, Eldridge should be the x-factor. He has managed his fouls much better in this 2nd half of season. Even though he fouled out in the Cannon game, he didn't have to sit much in regulation time.