Smyrna v. LaVergne

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big game for both teams. Both need the win to help playoff hopes. I like my Bulldogs in this one. O-line has to block much better. On defense we cant let them gash us for big plays. linebackers/secondary have to tighten it up. But still we cant look past the wolverines. i am sure after coming so close last year that they will play with a chip on their shoulder. 28-14 Dawgs.

LHS clearly got screwed by the refs on a late call after a TD in that one, but I don't think it will have a bearing on how this one plays out if they don't play any defense.  Siegel rang them up for 28 in one quarter.

By the way, if you go by the concept of "what goes around comes around" LHS got a zebra assisted win in part vs. Oakland thanks to several clearly bad pass interference calls on the Patriots by a ref who looked to be approx. 97 years old.  That does not excuse Oakland for not having their heads in the game, acting like it was an automatic "W" when they stepped off the bus... my guess is they won't act like that in the rematch and OHS will score a massive amount of points vs. LHS this time leaving no doubt about how it will end up.  It will be a rout for the ages. 

Dang LOD where's the love for "my man" Stanton?

JUST

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

That was my 'love'. 

He was a loser at Oak Ridge and he is an even bigger one here as he did not have a team to inherit from a good coach.  Any success he had at Oak Ridge was from the prior coach and the TSSAA and their affirmative action decisions and refs. Throw in the play calling by a Coach that knew he was leaving at the end of the season on R'dales part combined with a good team and a couple of REALLY good players from OR.

Now when the ribs going to be done?  LOL