Lewis County @ Loretto

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be a big game for Loretto. From what I hear Loretto played good at times against East Hickman and got the Jitters out. The game will be a country boy slugger knocker! This game can start Loretto toward a run into the playoffs. Meaning LC will be well coached by a classic in Coach Sharp. This will be a great test and prep for the rest of the season. To Win this game for Loretto means a lot. Our coaches have get the Stangs ready for this week. Winning could be a must for the Stags!

I was at that scrimmage and I think Loretto will have a hard time against the Panthers and moving the ball on our Defense. I think our offensive line will be to much for them on the offensive side of the ball as well I am going to say 37-7 and that is only letting Loretto score on our second team in the 4th Quarter.

I was at that scrimmage and I think Loretto will have a hard time against the Panthers and moving the ball on our Defense. I think our offensive line will be to much for them on the offensive side of the ball as well I am going to say 37-7 and that is only letting Loretto score on our second team in the 4th Quarter.

I wasnt even thinking Loretto would score at all, but if you think we will get 7 thats pretty good!

This looks like this game could go down to the wire. Loretto is coming off one of the best years they've had in a long time and Lewis County is back to their dominant selves tied for number 6 in the State in 3A in the Murphy Fair book. Loretto will pound the ball and they have some very good running backs and their QB is very good running as well. Gotta go with Lewis County in this one. 32-24.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

I haven't got to catch any of LC besides a little practice since spring, and I haven't seen Loretto since my junior year in 2009. It's been a minute. I do however know what kind of athletes LC brings to the table this year, and I fully expect them to run D-11AA. I plan to make it to the game and I've heard rumors LC will bring a pep bus or two. Should make for a nice atmosphere for the first game of the season. IT'S FINALLY FOOTBALL TIME!!!

I posted on the 3A/4A thread that I was glad to see the rival renewed. These two have had some classic battles in their 62 meetings dating back to the 1940's. I like what was said before, this will be country boys verse country boys. I'm sure that it will be a physical game and I hope both teams come out healthy.