Dobyns Bennett vs Farragut

Did Coach Quarles just lose another one in the IFL ?? The Imaginary Football League has always been George's weakness , wish he would work on improving that Stat !!

I don't know did he? I didnt say we would win or lose, I'm just sayin we would have liked to see how our 2011 team stacked up against the best. There's nothing wrong with being curious. Any ways that was 2011 this is 2013 let's move on

I don't know did he? I didnt say we would win or lose, I'm just sayin we would have liked to see how our 2011 team stacked up against the best. There's nothing wrong with being curious. Any ways that was 2011 this is 2013 let's move on

lol , ok , was just joking around anyway !

Other than Carmichael and a few others yall wouldnt have beaten Maryville.Its kool to be proud of you're team.And i know theres alot of A**Holes that pull for DB and make other fan bases sick of them.But dont judge other fans and put down a program cause of a few stupid folks.I understand being hyped up about you're team this yr.From what i've seen i dont blame yall.But dont be the A**HOLE fans for Greeneville.And not sayin you have to go out and buy DB gear just like i dont have to buy DEVILS gear.But support the NE Tenn side of the state and show the rest of the state that we've got schools over this way that can contend for a state title.I posted somethings to show how A**HOLES can be,But i have nothing but RESPECT for Greeneville and other area teams and hope yr after yr NE TENN teams can show we can run with the big dogs.Hope yall have a good season,But ill still be following them INDIANS.ROLL TRIBE ROLL.