Dobyns Bennett vs Farragut

I gave tickets away to the regular season game but not the playoff game that year with SC { I think it was 2011 }.Sometimes it comes back to bite me.Last year I gave four tickets to some lady fans of Boone { I always ask if they are going to sit on the visitor side } this time however, these ladies came over and sit in my section.Most of the time,I try to catch a visitor family with kids and give them three or four tickets unless I have a lot of family or friends coming to the game.[/

quote\]

It seems like there's a few really hospitable fans up at DB. When we were about to go through the gate an older guy gave me and my brother 2 tickets. It saved us 20 dollars, we were tickled pink.

Get us early if you are going to... DB was on their way to a blow out and had 3 turnovers in the second quarter. I'll have to say this Farragut team did look better than the Farragut teams we have seen in the past 10 years, which didn't look like much. Continue to work out the kinks up front and get Nick Sensabaugh back and things will look up.

Not looking good if DB can barley beat Farragut in the last few minutes of the game.  What will they do when they have to play somebody good. I hate that for them -_-  Maybe i will be reverse this year, they will struggle in the regular season and win in the playoffs!!!  :mrgreen:  Wait what am I thinking no they won't!!!! It will be a full year of Graham Clark dumb little analogies about the puppie's and cat's and kissing your sister and all that junk.  I guess he thinks it is cute when he says all of this stuff, but it is not.  He need a new comedy act.

Not looking good if DB can barley beat Farragut in the last few minutes of the game.  What will they do when they have to play somebody good. I hate that for them -_-  Maybe i will be reverse this year, they will struggle in the regular season and win in the playoffs!!!  :mrgreen:  Wait what am I thinking no they won't!!!! It will be a full year of Graham Clark dumb little analogies about the puppie's and cat's and kissing your sister and all that junk.  I guess he thinks it is cute when he says all of this stuff, but it is not.  He need a new comedy act.

Let me guess..........You just got annexed by the city of Kingsport ?

What's left for DB? Was this game considered the their toughest challenge? I know some folks poke fun at upper ET as fairly weak in FB past DB, but hasn't Science Hill shown a resurgence lately? I know in Knoxville there's been quite a reshuffling of teams and classifications. Is there another 6A team in upper ET besides DB and SH?

What's left for DB? Was this game considered the their toughest challenge? I know some folks poke fun at upper ET as fairly weak in FB past DB, but hasn't Science Hill shown a resurgence lately? I know in Knoxville there's been quite a reshuffling of teams and classifications. Is there another 6A team in upper ET besides DB and SH?

Sevier County will probably be their biggest obstacle.

After that, there are about four other games that aren't guaranteed wins:

East Hamilton

Ooltewah

TN High 

Science Hill

I don't think that Farragut was considered the toughest challenge for DB, however this opener was seen as the most challenging based on injury, a change in offensive game plan and oh yes, graduation. Opponents remaining on the DB schedule are as follows East Hamilton 5A state rank #5, Ooltewah 5A state rank #7, Tennessee High 5A state rank #9, Sevier Co 6A state rank #7, Science Hill 6A state rank #8....Knox Farragut 6A state rank #24. (unapproved website) baptism by fire for this young team.

Sevier County will probably be their biggest obstacle.

After that, there are about four other games that aren't guaranteed wins:

East Hamilton

Ooltewah

TN High 

Science Hill

Agree with this. Right now looks like Maryville and Sevier Co. are the top two teams in the East. The other four teams you mention will probably be favored to beat DB. But I expect the games to go down to the wire. DB showed against Farragut that they don't quit. Thats a very good sign for a young team. By the way.... that was yet another win over a Knoxville team. The haters in upper east tn. always say DB can't play with the Knoxville teams, yet DB rarely ever lose to a Knoxville team. I never could figure that one out. But waht can you do. Haters gonna' hate.

• Upvote 1