Boyd vs Red Bank moved to Finley Stadium

skydogg25

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a game. Congrats to the young Bucs on winning this game.  With 1:50 left the Bucs scored and pulled off an onside kick to go down and get into field goal range to win the game.  

The Good: Our offense will be hard to stop. We will put points up on everyone on our schedule this year I think.  #21 made 2 huge catches down the stretch. 

The Bad: Defense has got to tackle better. It seemed like we were in good position, but could not bring the Lions runners down. 

I came away feeling a lot better about the Bucs after this game. They fought hard to the end and never gave up.  I hope #7 is ok after he took a knock, as well as #16. 

What a game. Congrats to the young Bucs on winning this game.  With 1:50 left the Bucs scored and pulled off an onside kick to go down and get into field goal range to win the game.  

The Good: Our offense will be hard to stop. We will put points up on everyone on our schedule this year I think.  #21 made 2 huge catches down the stretch. 

The Bad: Defense has got to tackle better. It seemed like we were in good position, but could not bring the Lions runners down. 

I came away feeling a lot better about the Bucs after this game. They fought hard to the end and never gave up.  I hope #7 is ok after he took a knock, as well as #16.

Boyd has a darn good quarterback

Heck of a game to go watch as no fan of either team. I have one question though. It seemed like when we played Boyd 2009-2010 they had 60-70 players. I only counted 40 or so tonight. Any specific reason for the lower numbers?

Boyd graduated about 16 last year. The bigger question is why does Red Bank have less kids than Boyd