Westview at Huntingdon (2013)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

Parker was walking after game when I congratulated the brothers, and some of Dresden fans saw them at McD's later on, though limping and sore he said he'll be fine.. hopefully he not have a hairline fracture. Let's hope he wont be out any games and both Beale's, along with the rest of Chargers will have a great game against the always tough Mustangs. Put it to them Westview, put it to them big time!

Parker was walking after game when I congratulated the brothers, and some of Dresden fans saw them at McD's later on, though limping and sore he said he'll be fine.. hopefully he not have a hairline fracture. Let's hope he wont be out any games and both Beale's, along with the rest of Chargers will have a great game against the always tough Mustangs. Put it to them Westview, put it to them big time!

Hope Beale is ok to play against Huntingdon Friday night and he is healthy rest of the season.  That said if our center does better handoffs, special teams do better, and we keep the fumbling to a minimum I think Huntingdon will come out on top.  Going to be decided in the 4th quarter though as both teams are great.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Sadly, DANG IT :( , i just found out Parker is in a boot for at lease 3 weeks! Man I hate seeing ANY player hurt. That happened to my own son and good friends destined for pro greatness I played with. Glad it not career ending! I think Westview will pull together and overcome such bumps in the road. All great teams have to deal with such things. Still say Westview wins this. Go Chargers.

Sadly, DANG IT :( , i just found out Parker is in a boot for at lease 3 weeks! Man I hate seeing ANY player hurt. That happened to my own son and good friends destined for pro greatness I played with. Glad it not career ending! I think Westview will pull together and overcome such bumps in the road. All great teams have to deal with such things. Still say Westview wins this. Go Chargers.

We had a great key player down last year that was great on offense defense and he was our kicker Seth Fields & it was hard to adjust, it stinks but it happens.  The chargers will be ok, hope Parker will still make a good college and he comes back in time for scouts to still look at him.  

I heard Brown will move to tailback until he returns. Dresden did a good job on shutting him down the other night, but anytime he touches it- he can go all the way. We will adjust, it's part of football. We need to get better push against the Mustang cutblocks, but we will employ the 4-4 defense against them. If our LB's do their jobs, we should be able to compete. It will be a field position game and we have a kicker and a punter who do a good job. Looking forward to this matchup. Parker will be back in about 4 weeks, if everything goes well.