polk at chattanooga central

fishheadspin

He made a few hit against Bradley last week the Bradley fans wanted penalties... I'm sorry but if you come across the middle expect to get hit especially if your qb puts you on a island and you have to leave the ground to catch the ball (more than once)

There was one play that I thought was close to leading with a helmet. Otherwise.....

Without miller yall still would have got hammerd....central did not act like they even wanted to win ....they just plain quit

While we did have some guys that laid down so it seemed.  Be realistic.  Without Miller you have nothing.  Your statement is truly idiotic.  I give yall credit where credit is due.  But come on now.  Your coach even knows this is true.  Otherwise why leave in Miller when he is hurt and its not even a district game.

OK, we all agree that Polk relies heavily on #35 and that most of the starters for Central had enough sometime early in the 3rd quarter.

Let's move on.... you Central guys, fishhead, tistheseason, pounder1, could y'all have something done about that marshland you call a visitors side. Spray those trees for mosquitoes, a pressure washer would do wonders for those nasty @$$ bleachers, and maybe sell tickets at the back gate? It's tough for older folks to get from the high school parking to the visitors side... either a steep hill or a walk down those bleachers where there is no rail. I saw your golf cart guy hauling a few of the older fans over to the Polk side, but he can't get them all.

Other than that it was a great atmosphere, good sportsmanship, good concessions, etc.

While we did have some guys that laid down so it seemed. Be realistic. Without Miller you have nothing. Your statement is truly idiotic. I give yall credit where credit is due. But come on now. Your coach even knows this is true. Otherwise why leave in Miller when he is hurt and its not even a district game.

Someone please tell me how many yards that wimberly had how many tackles he had....wimberly ran all over central and made 80% of the tackles ....and I have never seen such athletic looking recivers central had drop dang near every pass thrown to them

• Upvote 1

I would like to clear the air just a little bit, about the comment about coaches keeping in miller after he was hurt. First of all, the coaches kept taking miller out trying to keep him off his ankle. Miller is the one who wanted to keep going back in. The coaches was trying to protect him. When the ballgame was over, we asked miller why he kept going back in, he simply replied, how will I be remembered when I'm gone? I don't want to be remembered quitting, or giving up. It was his call, and the coaches respected him enough to go with millers decision. The coaches did hesitate, sending him back in. I pray for a speedy recovery for all the young men, that were hurt during this ball game, on both sides. I pray for a wonderful season for both groups of young men.

I thought they had the visitors side open. At least it was talked about.....mosquitoes are terrible this year !!! We have been eat alive this summer.....

Drops have been a problem both games this year....

It was open, but you had to get a ticket on the home side, then go back to the visitors side gate. It wasn't a problem for me, but for older fans it makes things difficult.

Not a big deal, just a way to improve

Good luck the rest of the way