Huntingdon Mustangs host Martin Westview

horse

If Huntingdon cant get the RB involved in this game Martins defense will feast on your QB he is slow and cant throw either.. Huntingdons defense is very very tough and physical might have to do the heavy lifting this game.

He looked good enough in my opinion (especially in that last drive), just sayin.

Both teams have a lot to work on in my opinion, and Huntingdon needs to do a few more plays that said CONGRATS MUSTANGS for not giving up when it looked like it was over and sticking with it during the second half, also as it showed never stop chasing the a player when it looks like they will make it to the endzone cause you never know sometimes you will catch them.

It is still early I am sure both teams will improve & I was impressed with how quick some of Westviews players were, good luck to the chargers on the rest of their season.

Yes thats the same defense I am talking about. I have seen way more than one Huntingdon game counting all the scrimmages and the jamboree..  He cant throw..the end. I said it reiterated it and stand by my statements any more confusion?

This is a game you will worry about coming out of healthy every year until this series is played out. MWV is a tough team even when they are down and they are not down right now.Any more questions?

First....great hard fought game! Second...the Beale kid from Westview is a beast! Third...Sisk was 5 for 5 passing. Any more confusion? And the kid has a lot of fight in him! Any more questions?