Class 2A's beasts of Week 0

ReitzFan

Just wondering who were some of the statistical leaders around the state in 2A football for Week 0.

I covered the St. George's at TCA game so I will throw out TCA quarterback Kyle Akin who was 30-54-2 for 400 yards and 5 touchdown passes.  He also lead an 8 play drive with under a minute remaining to force overtime as TCA was down 8 at the time.  TCA wide receiver Eli Parker had 9 receptions for 143 yards and two scores while  kicking 3 extra points.

Let's here who else had monster weekends in 2A on week zero.

Edited by ReitzFan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will throw the Trousdale defense out there as a beast of week 0. I know it was against Macon County but TC defense held MC to less than 3 yds a carry and 97 yards of total offense after penalty deductions and only 5 first downs.  TC defense was pretty dominant. Keep it up D. :thumb:

When Westmoreland does better than that this week verses the same team will you mention them as possible beast?

I think westy will have a little more trouble than most think.  They will win but MC will move the ball and I bet they have more than 5 first downs and I think Coach Wilson will get to see his HS team score their first TD of the season.

Probably will cause we have back ups. Trousdale kept their 1st string in most of the game cause they really don't have enough players to keep a solid bteam on the field.

Probably will cause we have back ups. Trousdale kept their 1st string in most of the game cause they really don't have enough players to keep a solid bteam on the field.

^^^^Hoping, and dreaming^^^^

I would think if ya'll were that much better than us , Harris would have accepted Creasy's offer to play...,heck he was even gonna let Harris pick the week...

Chickenmoreland, Postmoreland, Whinemoreland, Wastemoreland...the town of many alias'

But my all time favorite has to be WestMorelandSprings.... :roflolk:   just another suburb of Macon county.

^^^^Hoping, and dreaming^^^^

I would think if ya'll were that much better than us , Harris would have accepted Creasy's offer to play...,heck he was even gonna let Harris pick the week...

Chickenmoreland, Postmoreland, Whinemoreland, Wastemoreland...the town of many alias'

But my all time favorite has to be WestMorelandSprings.... :roflolk:   just another suburb of Macon county.

Mr. Jeff White that works at David Braswells electric repair shop in Westmoreland beside the old rock city hall building they just put a porch on, I'll keep all that in mind. I just hope you didn't offend some proud Westmoreland citizen, cause now they know where you work, and who you are.hahahaaaha.All the bad pub may make David just have to let you go.

Mr. Jeff White that works at David Braswells electric repair shop in Westmoreland beside the old rock city hall building they just put a porch on, I'll keep all that in mind. I just hope you didn't offend some proud Westmoreland citizen, cause now they know where you work, and who you are.hahahaaaha.All the bad pub may make David just have to let you go.

Nicky Booker...every one in Westmoreland already knew...your the last to find out...you wimp.

PS...bet you won't show up there... :hungry:

Edited by slimshady