Sevier County 2013

BFL2009

To be honest I think you guys will get you're wishes. First Round of playoffs could possibly be a William Blount vs. Sevier County match-up. And if so. It will be a fun game. I always enjoy the William Blount fans and program.

We should just worry about the hurricanes 1st since its our next opponent. What does anybody know about them?

1 game at a time and you never know thats why they kickem off each week. Oh and my WB vs SC prediction SC by 28. Sorry 91.

GoBears!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should just worry about the hurricanes 1st since its our next opponent. What does anybody know about them?

1 game at a time and you never know thats why they kickem off each week. Oh and my WB vs SC prediction SC by 28. Sorry 91.

GoBears!!!

Do ya'll have a bye week? If so you should come down and see the william blount/morristown east game. This will answer any questions you have about mo east and give you a chance to see the new look govs in action. I dont know anything about mo.east except they beat up on west greene saturday. 

Yes you would hate to play us. I never said Otis was not good just that he was our 3rd best RB. 7th or 8th best football player. So now you should know as well as anyone how talented this team is.

I'm sorry , I've never even seen Otis play yet , but just by going what I've heard from several people already ... that 7th or 8th best player comment is just you being jealous that he's gone and you putting him down . If what you say is true , then nobody should score on you all year and every game should be a running Clock . You could brag on your team without trying to diminish the abilities of this kid ... the fact you chose that route just speaks a lot about you .

Do ya'll have a bye week? If so you should come down and see the william blount/morristown east game. This will answer any questions you have about mo east and give you a chance to see the new look govs in action. I dont know anything about mo.east except they beat up on west greene saturday.

Oh ya , that was on ESPN wasn't it !! lol

I'm sorry , I've never even seen Otis play yet , but just by going what I've heard from several people already ... that 7th or 8th best player comment is just you being jealous that he's gone and you putting him down . If what you say is true , then nobody should score on you all year and every game should be a running Clock . You could brag on your team without trying to diminish the abilities of this kid ... the fact you chose that route just speaks a lot about you .

He is a big play waiting to happen on offense and defense. it seems like he busts a big run everytime he touches the ball. He had 3 touchdowns against loudon and 2 against alcoa, one of which was a 70 yard td run right up the middle untouched. If he keeps it up he'll definitely have some big colleges courting him.

Edited by Governors91

He is a big play waiting to happen on offense and defense. it seems like he busts a big run everytime he touches the ball. He had 3 touchdowns against loudon and 2 against alcoa, one of which was a 70 yard td run right up the middle untouched. If he keeps it up he'll definitely have some big colleges courting him.

Exactly what I heard 91 , from several sources , that he dusted the entire Alcoa D on a long run ... that 7th or 8th best player comment is the biggest load of Horse S..... I mean manure that I have read on here in quite some time ... and you know how deep it gets on here !! lol

Exactly what I heard 91 , from several sources , that he dusted the entire Alcoa D on a long run ... that 7th or 8th best player comment is the biggest load of Horse S..... I mean manure that I have read on here in quite some time ... and you know how deep it gets on here !! lol

He is a great athlete, theres no doubt about that. However, in defense of the sevier county folks I think they are really being sincere in what they are saying. Maybe he didnt look nearly as good at sevier county because he didnt fit into their system, maybe wb's system is better for him. Maybe WB has a better offensive line and/or coaching this year or maybe he is playing and working extra hard this year to get a college offer. There could be a lot of factors at play but the fact of the matter is he is shining for the govs.

He is a great athlete, theres no doubt about that. However, in defense of the sevier county folks I think they are really being sincere in what they are saying. Maybe he didnt look nearly as good at sevier county because he didnt fit into their system, maybe wb's system is better for him. Maybe WB has a better offensive line and/or coaching this year or maybe he is playing and working extra hard this year to get a college offer. There could be a lot of factors at play but the fact of the matter is he is shining for the govs.

You're a nicer guy than me 91 giving them the benefit of the doubt like that , but I promise you Sevier Co. hasn't got 7 or 8 guys on their team that could Dust the entire Alcoa D ! Alcoa has several players that can Fly , that alone is impressive knowing he has break away speed , but I've also heard he hits like a Sledgehammer ... And that he has great Football instincts ... I would hate to lose a Player like this from Maryville , but if one did so he could be with a Family member I'd give him my blessing and wish the best for him ... not try to minimize his worth like these guys have , totally no need to downplay one of your former players like this ...... just my opinion of course , everybody is welcome to their own .

You're a nicer guy than me 91 giving them the benefit of the doubt like that , but I promise you Sevier Co. hasn't got 7 or 8 guys on their team that could Dust the entire Alcoa D ! Alcoa has several players that can Fly , that alone is impressive knowing he has break away speed , but I've also heard he hits like a Sledgehammer ... And that he has great Football instincts ... I would hate to lose a Player like this from Maryville , but if one did so he could be with a Family member I'd give him my blessing and wish the best for him ... not try to minimize his worth like these guys have , totally no need to downplay one of your former players like this ...... just my opinion of course , everybody is welcome to their own .[/

quote]

He is a great player. He puts up big numbers stats wise and the scary thing is wb hasn't used him all that much at rb. during the jamboree he only had 3 carries for 81 yards and 2 tds, only 20 yards less than jaquez tyson who had double the carries! I guess I was trying to say some guys do good on one team and tank on another.

Edited by Governors91

You're a nicer guy than me 91 giving them the benefit of the doubt like that , but I promise you Sevier Co. hasn't got 7 or 8 guys on their team that could Dust the entire Alcoa D ! Alcoa has several players that can Fly , that alone is impressive knowing he has break away speed , but I've also heard he hits like a Sledgehammer ... And that he has great Football instincts ... I would hate to lose a Player like this from Maryville , but if one did so he could be with a Family member I'd give him my blessing and wish the best for him ... not try to minimize his worth like these guys have , totally no need to downplay one of your former players like this ...... just my opinion of course , everybody is welcome to their own .

The poster that you are referring to has been taking shots at Otis for a few weeks now.....you are right, it says a whole lot about him to make those posts.  Otis seems like a good kid, his motor is wide open and he never gives up on a play until it is over.  I think if I had that many players that was better at SCHS, I wouldn't bother taking shots at Otis, because their team should not miss him.  I have many Sevier County connection through work, and none of the guys I know share the other posters views.