Dyersburg vs Haywood

Trojan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be an interested observer. Since we are in the district with Haywood, I want to see how they match up with D'burg. Is Haywood really a lot better this year? I could not tell from their Jamboree matchup with Munford.

I thought that Haywood's D looked pretty good against Munford, but then Munford could not score offensively at all against us (Covington) in week zero.  

yup...same page as chargerfan

i dont think haywood will be able to score...so dburg starts off 2-0

really dont think dburg hits that 50 mark this week tho

-----------------------------------------------

thatd be a good assessment ...imo Haywood is a better team than previous seasons....dont know about their shootin in the foot discipline ..look for DHS to come away with the W  

this will be a good game early with haywood being athletic and physical but i believe dburg will win going away big. final dburg 38 haywood 14.

but the real question is next week when we go to obion with the new coach do they still have the same rain rule in effect if it rains 48 hours before kick off game is canceled. 

-----------------------------------------------

thatd be a good assessment ...imo Haywood is a better team than previous seasons....dont know about their shootin in the foot discipline ..look for DHS to come away with the W  

Big win last week for the Trojans over the Cougars winning ways continue this weeek for Trojans!

some young players will need to really step it up Friday night against Haywood.

Dyersburg lost another key defensive starter Friday night early in the JCM game when pre-season all state defensive end Henderson went out for the season with a knee injury.

The defensive unit is running on fumes.   TIME TO COWBOY UP!

Dyersburg lost another key defensive starter Friday night early in the JCM game when pre-season all state defensive end Henderson went out for the season with a knee injury.

Henderson didn't play defense last week, only played a few plays on Offense.  The Defense will be as ready as they were last week.  When Perkins comes back in week 3, we will be tough to score on.  Our special teams is where we need to "cowboy up".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow I really hate to know a player is losing out on his senior year...a big loss indeed  

Having a hard time understanding why he was playing. He was already injured and wearing a brace. No need this early in the year.  Big loss. The team will be fine but that hurts. He is a stud.