Dyersburg vs Haywood

Trojan

So, the question is, how good is Haywood, or maybe,how bad is Dyersburg?

Has Dyersburg fallen this far since last year?

Stuff like this is why I always like to see my team play 3 games before assessing how good or bad they are. One week or two weeks can be a fluke, but after 3weeks, you get a trend established.

Answer to your question...Dyersburg is good, but so is Haywood.  Doubters beware!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is that Dyersburg defense has been blasted by injuries, one all state defensive end out for the rest of the season, and about 3 other critical defensive players are out. In high school, 4 starters in key positions on one side of the ball are a disaster, especially in 4a and smaller.

Dyersburg has been blasted with injuries on defense which is a terrible thing to see for team that has high hopes to make it deep in the playoffs. It is a shame for the player that is out all year due to a knee injury but he was no all state player. An all state player is one that is a game changer like the previous linebackers Milan has had and the one defensive lineman that signed with Ky. Dyersburg offense needs to be able to step up this year and take over like their defense has done the past few years. The offense needs to be better in the post season if they want their chance to go deep. This week for dyersburg will be an easy week with fayette ware but the real test will start after this week. I think dyersburg can win those games but it will depend on how the offense plays.

trezevant is the only talented team from memphis...the rest of the squads just run around with pads on for protection

Craigmont dropped to 4A also. Don't count them out. They may not be able to handle Liberty but could certainly get Dyersburg, if that scenario played out. And I do not think that Dyersburg wants anything to do with Covington this year, even with the loss to graduation.