Knox Fulton @ Austin East

Bill4volz

Not to show ae any additional disrespect.... I think the more realistic question is will the mercy rule be in effect in the first half or the second. Don't know if you can lay a goose egg on a big rivalry game like this one. Ae will come into this one wanting to play back yard ball with neighborhood pride on the line. Fulton will win, but i havent seen a fulton/ae win where Ae hasnt had a long pass down the sidelines to the receiver with superglue on his finger tips. If ae wins... This would be more amazing than Karen's beating DB several years ago and I still don't believe that ever happened.

Go Falcons!

Hahaha, I'm here I'm here I'm here!! hahaha Ok the first poster said it's been lopsided lately... UH where you been?  Fulton is a 2 game winning streak over the Runners but my Roadrunners held a 4 game winning streak over Fulton before the current streak started.  As  for the game, like you said its not going to be an easy game and AE will not lay down and hand you the victory.  AE puts on their uniform just like Fulton so Fulton better come ready to play too. 

I'm going to leave you with this, A couple years ago Alcoa came into AE with the same type of hype Fulton is coming with. As I stated back than," AE would win" but everybody and their great granny laughed at me and asked what I was smoking on!  Well I'm just going to say this, "DONT OVERLOOK AE, the 0-2 record means NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!!! Lets Go AE!!

Hahaha, I'm here I'm here I'm here!! hahaha Ok the first poster said it's been lopsided lately... UH where you been? Fulton is a 2 game winning streak over the Runners but my Roadrunners held a 4 game winning streak over Fulton before the current streak started. As for the game, like you said its not going to be an easy game and AE will not lay down and hand you the victory. AE puts on their uniform just like Fulton so Fulton better come ready to play too.

I'm going to leave you with this, A couple years ago Alcoa came into AE with the same type of hype Fulton is coming with. As I stated back than," AE would win" but everybody and their great granny laughed at me and asked what I was smoking on! Well I'm just going to say this, "DONT OVERLOOK AE, the 0-2 record means NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!!! Lets Go AE!!

Didn't AE win that game with defense? I was shocked

Not to show ae any additional disrespect.... I think the more realistic question is will the mercy rule be in effect in the first half or the second. Don't know if you can lay a goose egg on a big rivalry game like this one. Ae will come into this one wanting to play back yard ball with neighborhood pride on the line. Fulton will win, but i havent seen a fulton/ae win where Ae hasnt had a long pass down the sidelines to the receiver with superglue on his finger tips. If ae wins... This would be more amazing than Karen's beating DB several years ago and I still don't believe that ever happened.

Go Falcons

Now Photo,you know mercy rule can't start till second half...and who the heck is Karen?

Edited by barb

Didn't AE win that game with defense? I was shocked

You and everybody else was shocked but TURTLE wasn't... If AE players don't worry about what's being said about their records and buy into the game plan their coaches putting in, they may can pull off another shocker!!  Its all about buying into the game plan and playing with heart!!